LOIS LERNER (IRS): I FEAR FOR MY LIFE....

LMAO @ "I was hanging out in Clarksville before you were born!" LLIdiot.
LMAO @ "I was hanging out in Clarksville before you were born!" LLIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that's probably a true statement ... since you know so little about it and
continue your childish rant.

By the way ... did I write "hanging out" .... that's what you do, isn't it?

But I notice you ... want to talk about just anything but the thread topic.
We need a poll on how many here gives a shit where this Drug store is . I vote no.
We need a poll on how many here gives a shit where this Drug store is . I vote no. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YongRong gives a shit ... His entire future rests on it. In fact his sanity.
Thread topic is yet another paranoid pronouncement from our Dipshit of the Year... IN ALL CAPS BTW.

You, on the other hand, LLIdiot, have authored TWO threads in the history of this forum.

I guess you really ought to put your bullshit where your mouth is. Of course, pull the dead guy's DICK out of it first...

But since you're admitting to being old yet NOT being old, here are some interesting facts:

Here's your post about your history in Austin, young man!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=97

Here's what it said:
And while we're on your "tour guide" what was the name of the eatery where you "lunched" in Clarksville, or at least the street name or number? (Oh, "last week" .. you do know all about the history of Austin, having lunched there "last week.")

"All knowing" YR .... I hunted in what is now known as "West Lake Hills" (Just on the otherside of Lake Austin) and fished in the Colorado near the low water bridge before the dam was built to create Towne Lake.

The dam in Westlake Hills (sp) that seaparates Lake Austin from what is now called Lady Bird Lake (sorry, dipshit, it ain't been Town [no e] Lake for a while.) is Tom Miller Dam, and it was built in 1940. Of course, if you were here then, you're a lying sack of shit.

The dam in East Austin that is on the other end of Lady Bird Lake and created it is Longhorn Dam, which was completed in 1960. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longhorn_Dam

So, if you were hunting in Westlake Hills and fishing in the river before they created what is now known as Lady Bird Lake, that makes you a child of the Harry Truman era.

You're so full of shit, your weaselly little eyes are brown, LLLiar!

(so there.)
I guess LLIdiot doesn't have the brains or balls to address this latest ass whooping.

BIG FUCKING SURPRISE!
We need a poll on how many here gives a shit where this Drug store is . I vote no. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I know exactly where the drugstore happens to be located.

I still vote no.
There is a sign outside my house. "Only 650 miles to Wall Drug. Free Ice Water!"
Thread topic is yet another paranoid pronouncement from our Dipshit of the Year... IN ALL CAPS BTW.

You, on the other hand, LLIdiot, have authored TWO threads in the history of this forum.

I guess you really ought to put your bullshit where your mouth is. Of course, pull the dead guy's DICK out of it first...

But since you're admitting to being old yet NOT being old, here are some interesting facts:

Here's your post about your history in Austin, young man!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=97

Here's what it said:
And while we're on your "tour guide" what was the name of the eatery where you "lunched" in Clarksville, or at least the street name or number? (Oh, "last week" .. you do know all about the history of Austin, having lunched there "last week.")

"All knowing" YR .... I hunted in what is now known as "West Lake Hills" (Just on the otherside of Lake Austin) and fished in the Colorado near the low water bridge before the dam was built to create Towne Lake.

The dam in Westlake Hills (sp) that seaparates Lake Austin from what is now called Lady Bird Lake (sorry, dipshit, it ain't been Town [no e] Lake for a while.) is Tom Miller Dam, and it was built in 1940. Of course, if you were here then, you're a lying sack of shit.

The dam in East Austin that is on the other end of Lady Bird Lake and created it is Longhorn Dam, which was completed in 1960. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longhorn_Dam

So, if you were hunting in Westlake Hills and fishing in the river before they created what is now known as Lady Bird Lake, that makes you a child of the Harry Truman era.

You're so full of shit, your weaselly little eyes are brown, LLLiar!

(so there.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I thought you OWS types liked drugs and stores? ... WTF?
Leave it to Whiny's "sweet ass" to interject the right amount of uncontrolled saliva into any conversation. ,

this thread is all about getting LLIdiot to STFU once and for all.
I guess LLIdiot doesn't have the brains or balls to address this latest ass whooping. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
this thread is all about getting LLIdiot to STFU once and for all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What kind of an asshole compliments himself on his own stupid post by calling it an "ass whooping"?

Hey dipshit, read the title of this thread. It's about Lois Lerner. Do you know who she is? Do you have anything intelligent to say about her or the scandal she orchestrated? If not, you're the one who needs to STFU!

"All knowing" YR .... I hunted in what is now known as "West Lake Hills" (Just on the otherside of Lake Austin) and fished in the Colorado near the low water bridge before the dam was built to create Towne Lake.[/I]
[/B][/INDENT]
(so there.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess I need to repeat the above for you. All true.

Had you learned to stand up and pee yet .. without soaking your diaper?

You've been hanging around wtf too much. He does the same. Change the topic, add some fictional facts, then he hits the Winkie pages to refute the fictional facts he created in an attempt to look "all knowing" and "correct."

You need to spend more time twirling on the stools down at Enfield Drug.
LOL...Love it COG...........Picture please........................ ....

There is a sign outside my house. "Only 650 miles to Wall Drug. Free Ice Water!" Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
more psychotic ramblings Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's been 3 months and they still aren't working. Reschedule with you O-care doc and get a new script.