Trump trolls the dims!

It is well known that what happens in the midterms hardly ever carries over to the General elections!
Plus an Incumbant with name recognition is very hard to beat! Bring whatever links you want! These 2 statements are tried and true!
Ill go further fer ya! with 3 points

1. gas prices low- always indicates a good cost of living
2. economy is great w/ a great gdp
3. What about these same lib polls? Weren't they wrong in 2016? Not really a question. More like facts!

MAGA BIGLY

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don't disagree with you on one point. Trump being the incumbent is certainly a positive.

Usually Democrats do not turn out for mid-term elections as much as they do for the presidential elections. 2018 was quite different. We can all hypothesize why that was so.

Regarding your 3 points:

1. Cost of living was 2.8% in 2018, the highest in a long time.

2. Economy was better on election day November 2018 than it is today (DJIA dropped in December) and Republicans still lost big time in mid-term elections. Most all the Trump supporters on this forum predicted the Republicans would hold the majority in the House because the economy was doing so well. WRONG!! Obviously there is more on the voter's minds than the economy.

3. Yes, the polls were mostly wrong in 2016 and mostly right in 2018. FACT!
I don't disagree with you on one point. Trump being the incumbent is certainly a positive.

Usually Democrats do not turn out for mid-term elections as much as they do for the presidential elections. 2018 was quite different. We can all hypothesize why that was so.

Regarding your 3 points:

1. Cost of living was 2.8% in 2018, the highest in a long time.

2. Economy was better on election day November 2018 than it is today (DJIA dropped in December) and Republicans still lost big time in mid-term elections. Most all the Trump supporters on this forum predicted the Republicans would hold the majority in the House because the economy was doing so well. WRONG!! Obviously there is more on the voter's minds than the economy.

3. Yes, the polls were mostly wrong in 2016 and mostly right in 2018. FACT! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
WD. You got IB

We got Speed Racer

We win. You lose
So you are advising him to quit and just rely on CNN to respond? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think it is in his best interests to act like the person holding the most powerful position in the world and ignore a skit on SNL. SNL made fun of every POTUS in recent history and most took it in stride and even laughed with those in the skits.
Are those the same "counters" who estimated Beto's crowd in El Paso as surpassing Trump's attendees?

I can already hear the blubbering, AGAIN!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly which "counters" estimated Beto's crowd as surpassing Trump's crowd?

Trump, during his speech in El Paso, said 200-300 were at O'Rourke's rally. Either a lie or a stupid statement.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...300-people-hi/

From what I've read, the crowd estimates were higher for Trump, but nowhere near his estimate of 35,000. Again, either a lie or a stupid statement.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eat-Betos.html
Exactly which "counters" estimated Beto's crowd as surpassing Trump's crowd?

Trump, during his speech in El Paso, said 200-300 were at O'Rourke's rally. Either a lie or a stupid statement.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...300-people-hi/

From what I've read, the crowd estimates were higher for Trump, but nowhere near his estimate of 35,000. Again, either a lie or a stupid statement.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eat-Betos.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Alex Ill take "What is a Trump Lie" for the Daily Double
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!!
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Im praying for you Waco
Im praying for you Waco Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah, shure you are...

No frog?
No frog? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Pepe the First ..

Pepe's bastard cousin Adolf

G.I. Pepe ..

Anime Gurl Pepe ..

MAGA Pepe ..

Illuminati Pepe ..

Psychedelic Demon Pepe ..

BAHHAAAAAA
He’s got them all freaking out. They are chickens without a head. Oh yeah they got Solmettie
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

what he does know is thin gruel, not fit for drinking.