What's in a (screen/hobby) name?

I am not answering this question, in order to maintain what little integrity I may have left
Pretty simple. Love baseball and 69. Avatar is just a random chick that I think is smokin hot.
Ive been told the tip of my tool looked like this Helmet ...

Ive been told the tip of my tool looked like this Helmet ...

Originally Posted by DarthDVader
HaHa. Darth Dick Vader. That's funny.

ithyphallicus is a Latin term based on the Greek which means "straight phallus". The Greco-Roman world worshipped the phallus and made sculptures and mosaics displaying an erect penis. The original "rock out with your cock out" as it were. The avatar is a photo of a mosaic from Pompeii depicting the ancient god Mercury in an ithyphallic pose.
Think mine is self explanatory... Of course, the wife has passed away and I have no S/O at present... I really don't need Permission anymore...
HobbyFan...obviously and then 42 because it's the answer (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference)
Way back in the early days of ASPD, I was trying to think of a username that was simple and easy for people to remember, but wouldn't tie me to my "real world" identity on non-hobby sites in case anyone searched it. For obvious reasons, I thought it was wise to pick a handle I didn't use anywhere else.

After a moment, I settled on this one, since as a preschooler I was a fan of the 1940s Captain Midnight comic book series. Dad found boxes of old comic books in the attic of a house we moved into, and I later enjoyed the Captain Midnight TV series around the time I was in the first grade.
My name? Variety is the spice of life, so SpiceItUp

My avatar? Purple hippo smacking that ass needs no justification...
Mine is based on I ride a Harley, a retirement gift I gave to me, and I have custom Diablo wheels on my Harley.;/
We should present a people's-choice award for who has the best story. I found "Little Caesar" funny.

Mine…there's the movie North Dallas 40. It's been 4 years since joining eccie…but I wonder if I was trying to be ironic because I-30 is not 'north' Dallas. Then I wondered if I was going to claim I was in my 30, which doesn't make any sense, because now that I'm 50, I remember what a bad-ass I was when I was 30.

Yours truly, North Dallas 50
When I joined aspd, I needed an A name, since I had an A tattoo on my shoulder. I am also tall, and gave always been called thick. So I joined as "tallnthickangie".

The guys kept calling me tntangie, so when I joined this board, I just shorted it to that name.
My aspd name was taken when I tried to register here, just made a new one up without thinking it through. Hate this name.
I'm really old, but not really a grump. Sort of a sweet and sour handle.

My avatar has changed off and on but I always come back to this one. I love watching ladies eat bananas. Particularly if it is mine.
Ha know how the family dog is always humping the curtains or somebody's leg...so there ha go
Ha know how the family dog is always humping the curtains or somebody's leg...so there ha go Originally Posted by thefamilydog
There ya go - stupid auto-correct!