Simple question: do you believe in equal justice for everyone?

And your counter point to this...insults.
You say insults and your following comment...remove head from ass...I see you're leading be example. Originally Posted by bb1961

I am a DR it was a medical opinion.
  • grean
  • 03-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Literally stoned and too many beers to remember...those were the days!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Amen!
  • oeb11
  • 03-11-2019, 03:06 PM
I am a DR it was a medical opinion. Originally Posted by bamscram

BS - You are definitively not a Physician.

Practicing medicine without a license is a crime in Texas and all States of the Union.

Rule #15 comes to mind here.

But- You go ahead your merry way. It might just come back to bite You.

Good day, Sir.
BS - You are definitively not a Physician.

Practicing medicine without a license is a crime in Texas and all States of the Union.

Rule #15 comes to mind here.

But- You go ahead your merry way. It might just come back to bite You.

Good day, Sir. Originally Posted by oeb11

Humor escapes you, must be tough being you.
Humor escapes you, must be tough being you. Originally Posted by bamscram
Don't be to hard on the little fella. oeb knows every Nazi joke in the book.
  • oeb11
  • 03-11-2019, 06:47 PM
As usual - DPST's got nothing to contribute to forum on equal rights Except:
Name-calling.

Must be hard to be so sensitive and OUTRAGED in Life!
As usual - DPST's got nothing to contribute to forum on equal rights Except:
Name-calling.

Must be hard to be so sensitive and OUTRAGED in Life! Originally Posted by oeb11
oeb pm lusty. him , dickey and bambino are having a pajama party tonight. dickey said something about buffing up his thing. No Democratic Jews invited. Enjoy yourself. All three of them volunteered to be your "designated driver". Have fun and be safe. I think its a MAGA theme
No, but apparently HillariousNoMore does!!!!!!

Are you and Bill still married?

Does he still donkey punch you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
FTFY
Here we go again Nazis / Russians / little green people maybe they had on MAGA hats ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,
Before we dissolve into chaos I did find it interesting that many of the leftists DON'T believe in equal application of justice...not all but many. So...
We have members of government committing very similar crimes but only the republicans are feeling the heat. In many cases there is no underlying crime. Cavanaugh is all but crucified but Keith Ellison gets elected to a more important job. Remember, there a hospital reports on the Ellison case. A petty officer goes to prison for six photos on his phone and Hillary gets to run for president after compromising hundreds of classified emails. Apparently the left doesn't care about justice.
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2019, 09:12 AM
DPST "Justice" is only directed at the Right.
Their own sins are covered up and Denied, Swept under the Rug and Ignored.

Agreed, TRBC
  • grean
  • 03-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Before we dissolve into chaos I did find it interesting that many of the leftists DON'T believe in equal application of justice...not all but many. So...
We have members of government committing very similar crimes but only the republicans are feeling the heat. In many cases there is no underlying crime. Cavanaugh is all but crucified but Keith Ellison gets elected to a more important job. Remember, there a hospital reports on the Ellison case. A petty officer goes to prison for six photos on his phone and Hillary gets to run for president after compromising hundreds of classified emails. Apparently the left doesn't care about justice. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I completely disagree with you there.

I think government officials, like the secratary of state, should be held to a higher standard and punished more harshly for violating laws they were charged to help up hold.

I think the spirit should be considered more than technicalities, if that makes sense.

The emails might not have been technically classified. HOWEVER, if it was of a nature that might have compromised national security, she should not avoid prosecution.

Like I say with Trump though, if she's been investigated and professional non political prosecuters sayv thereis nothing to charge, then everyone needs to move on.

I understand that still may be in question.
professional non political prosecuters ,,, Never gona happen ,,, all about politics
I completely disagree with you there.

I think government officials, like the secratary of state, should be held to a higher standard and punished more harshly for violating laws they were charged to help up hold.

I think the spirit should be considered more than technicalities, if that makes sense.

The emails might not have been technically classified. HOWEVER, if it was of a nature that might have compromised national security, she should not avoid prosecution.

Like I say with Trump though, if she's been investigated and professional non political prosecuters sayv thereis nothing to charge, then everyone needs to move on.

I understand that still may be in question. Originally Posted by grean
hildebeest sent and received classified SAP intel over an unsecure server. She had her maid print same on her home printer. hildebeest violated federal statutes that others are in prison for violating. There's no "technically" to it. hildebeest willfully and knowingly violated federal statutes.
  • grean
  • 03-12-2019, 09:30 AM
professional non political prosecuters ,,, Never gona happen ,,, all about politics Originally Posted by rexdutchman

No. Alot of the attorneys have worked through adminstrations that were republican then democratic and then republican again.

They are Joe Fridays. The facts, ma'am. Just the facts.

If any appointed position turns away a Joe Friday when they want to bring charges, that appointment should be removed unless there are equally compelling arguments brought by others that would put those charges in question. Then it's the appointees call. I would imagine though, if the recommendation to bring charges was reasonable, they should let a jury decide.

I think a report should be made publicly available anytime an appointee turns down a prosecuters recommendation for charges with the suspects identify redacted to keep a presumption of innocence.