Questions about Breastmilk??

funny funny TMFT i have Your number on speed dial should i need emergency assistance.
i guess i will be finding out soon enough for myself but if it gets like what you say Sub then it a simply solution i will not advertize it and only give it to regs that know how to behave when it comes to suckn on a MILF's tit Originally Posted by babydollsnow
if it were that simple, it happens literally over night, You can wake up engorged swollen and in severe pain, which requires medical attention. i had to take meds to dry them up towards the end. By the time a problem arises its too late to slow down. i would not risk feeding my baby the antibodies only found in breast milk for sessions. Producing too little is better then too much, Your breast can become infected and then they can be forced to prescribe meds to dry them up. It was by far the worst pain ive been through. wasnt in the beginning like most articles state but in the end. Trying not to nurse, and i def would NOT at all withing the first 6 months while Your needs are adjusting so much.
I breastfed all of mine and didnt experience what you did. Becoming engorged is a natural part of the process in the beginning. A breastfed baby(in my experience) is always ready to feed by the time your breast are engorged. There are things you can do to soften the swelling and discomfort(letting warm water hit them,warm cloths,or cool cabbage leaves sounds crazy but it works). Thats what breast pumps are for,you can pump when they are full as well. Dont scare the hell out of her,lol it really isnt that bad at all. All women are different what you experienced may not be the case for her. You dont always have to take meds to dry up either,I simply weaned mine off the breast and all was well. Snow when I see you I have all kinds of literature on it that I'd be happy to give you babe. If you do engage in lactacting fetishes you have the right idea,offer to those you trust and who will respect your boundaries on it. Have them use mouthwash,clean, clean,clean mouths,breast,and hands and dont do it all the time.
i wasnt trying to scare the hell out of her, Yes engorgement is natural in the first 48 hrs, and yes cold cabbage leaves do work. However alot of women do experience it in the end as well when Your weaning the baby off as the milk will keep building up and the need to keep emptying it for relief keeps coming, it can be a viscious cycle, and a painful one, that causes fever and real sickness. Nursing is tricky enough in the begining for new mothers w/o adding more complications to it. i am by far one of the most fetish friendly providers out there.
Yes I know it can be a painful thing towards the end but you can also express the milk and bind them up(what they used to do) or result to the pills to dry them up. I just didnt have the same experience,but i know the first 48 hours of engorgement(OMG ouch) is the worst. If im not mistaken though this is her second baby so im sure she has had a little taste of the pain of swollen tatas. On the bright side when they dont hurt and they get a little engorged they look quite Playboy Centerfold ready
Mila, with my first child, they swoll up to where they are now, he didnt take to my tatas and they went back down, still perky though. they never did hurt. My tatas now still dont hurt at all....Hopefully she will like them cause i really wanted that with my son but didnt happen so im still hoping for her cause i want the experience.

Shes not scaring me, takes more than that, its just nice to get info on what may or may not happen...i dont think it will happen to me though cuz my tatas aint that big, but since i dont know that much about it i could def., be wrong!!!

That Centerfold comment.....yea i wish!!!
If your medical advisors urge breastfeeding the child, at least try it. The first few weeks of mother's milk are the healthiest food a baby can ingest.

IF there's any left-over production, and only IF you want to satisfy a hobbyist's lactation fetish (and I know several providers with the same fetish) then (pardon the expression, please,)

MILK the opportunity for what ever it might be worth.

(Sorry folks, that pun just spilled right out there!)
Well Snow if the new baby does take to it and you successfully get her feed they will get significantly larger for the first few months due to the engorging Plus CK is very correct,there is something in your milk called colustrum(technically the milkfat) and its actually your babies' first real source of an immunization. It protects her from sickness,prevents jaundice and all sorts of other good stuff,so when they ask if you want to nurse as soon as she is born say yes(its so good for em). I cant preach the benefits of breastfeeding enough,but aside from all the medical positives,you form a bond with that baby like no other. Mine are attached to me like baby kangaroos still,lol! We will talk soon! Sorry guys to hijack I know this isn't really lust inducing erotica
Ah well, no use crying over spilled milk.

MILK the opportunity for what ever it might be worth.

(Sorry folks, that pun just spilled right out there!) Originally Posted by ck1942
Would that be a MILK MILF or MILF MILK...