No make up - what do you think?

• BLM69
  • 07-23-2017, 03:15 PM
Right? God forbid we wipe our asses, just like the rest of you. Originally Posted by tntangie
Just wash and scrub you asses after, I'm speaking from bad experiences lol
Just wash and scrub you asses after, I'm speaking from bad experiences lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Omg. Sometimes I just don't get you.

I was referring to the point that was commented on regarding going to the bathroom.

Of course wash your ass before a session.

But in my experience, I'm not the problem.
Guys being unclean is a way bigger problem. As you can see how often that comes up on threads.
  • BLM69
  • 07-24-2017, 10:01 AM
Omg. Sometimes I just don't get you.

I was referring to the point that was commented on regarding going to the bathroom.

Of course wash your ass before a session.

But in my experience, I'm not the problem.
Guys being unclean is a way bigger problem. As you can see how often that comes up on threads. Originally Posted by tntangie
It sounds like we both have/had smelly ass partners before, last week after this whore took a quick shower I did the finger test (banged her pussy) and put it to her nose, she took a second shower after that, sometimes you have to be harsh to get your point across or just a clean partner. Try that next time a smelly guy wants you to suck a cheesy cock.
It sounds like we both have/had smelly ass partners before, last week after this whore took a quick shower I did the finger test (banged her pussy) and put it to her nose, she took a second shower after that, sometimes you have to be harsh to get your point across or just a clean partner. Try that next time a smelly guy wants you to suck a cheesy cock. Originally Posted by BLM69
How are you able to have a session after this? Maybe I'm an old romantic but it seems like that'd be a mood killer for both of you.
Skin care is very important to me and I am constantly in the salon taking care of myself.
I just recently changed up my look again, so I am not wearing much at all during the summer months. However, if I am going out on the town, I will wear an appropriate amount of heavier makeup depending on the place that evening.

• BLM69
  • 07-24-2017, 01:16 PM
How are you able to have a session after this? Maybe I'm an old romantic but it seems like that'd be a mood killer for both of you. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I believe in second chances but it was probably cause I was already invested in the no-tell, it worked out good at the end though.
It sounds like we both have/had smelly ass partners before, last week after this whore took a quick shower I did the finger test (banged her pussy) and put it to her nose, she took a second shower after that, sometimes you have to be harsh to get your point across or just a clean partner. Try that next time a smelly guy wants you to suck a cheesy cock. Originally Posted by BLM69
What a puss. That's when you grab her arm as she's walking away and say, "No baby you got it wrong." Then suck it clean like the last chicken wing on Earth.
Latinas and Asians can pull off no make up other ethnicities in my opinion need a little something to help
How about a thread of before and after pics ?????
How about a thread of before and after pics ????? Originally Posted by Trane73
I will join in on that this weekend.
TNTAngie you were on my wish list and I've been lucky enough to see you twice (working on finding time for a 3rd visit). You are beautiful just being you!

I tend to tell my dates that there is no need to dress up for a session. Shorts & tshirt sounds great, hair in a bun, you are adorable, I'm wanting a GFE session that is relaxing & fun for both of us.

And once again congratulations on your Degree TNTAngie! We need to have a session & talk the New Doctor!
I find it disappointing when they look so hot made up in their pics, but when you show up they have no makeup on and are dressed sloppy. It feels like a bit of a bait and switch. I would hope they would be looking their best for the client.
I agree look like your pictures,,,, we came for the lady in the picture.. be her... please...
we have some beauties on here.
Skin care is very important to me and I am constantly in the salon taking care of myself.
I just recently changed up my look again, so I am not wearing much at all during the summer months. However, if I am going out on the town, I will wear an appropriate amount of heavier makeup depending on the place that evening.

Originally Posted by berkleigh

Absolutely! I really hope that a natural face becomes the new thing around here because women are naturally beautiful and don't need a mask to turn men on. Just a little maintainence. It's not so much being lazy for me, it's more of the wear and tear with the harmful chemicals found in makeup and having to apply makeup every day or sometimes reapply 2-3 times a day can do years of damage.Then no matter how expensive the makeup, it comes off especially with sweat and friction (natural makeup comes off the fastest) I love sexy eye makeup but have stopped using eyeliner because it runs depending how sloppy the bj is.

Where are the guys that like sexy buns and sex hair lol I hate damaging my hair every day with any heat tools. IF I could get away with wearing a wig instead of applying heat to achieve a certain look I certainly would..

This is a really great thread. I rarely wear much make up in the RW, usually just lipstick. Sometimes when I have an acne breakout you'll find me with foundation on until it clears up but that's maybe four days every other month.

I've got great skin and look good with nothing but lipstick and I feel confident most days wearing just that.

It's not about being lazy, it's about already looking good. I'm assuming the Sicilian complexion I inherited deserves all the kudos.

If I was fair skinned and looked like little orphan Annie without make up I'd surely be singing a different tune! Probably wouldn't leave the house without at least some eyeliner and lipstick.