Lolabrea01 Banned

Thank you Duke of clearing that up for me. Have a great day.
If I recall, Lola was banned several months ago. It's not like she's not coming back. Sometimes violations simply result in the loss of posting privileges, temporarily.
I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coco-cola
C-O-L-A cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
L-O-L-A Lola
la-la-la-la Lola
  • motor
  • 10-04-2013, 02:33 PM
I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coco-cola
C-O-L-A cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
L-O-L-A Lola
la-la-la-la Lola Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Hey Juan, I thought it was " tastes like cherry cola"
Let's all just go back to having fun, am I right?...
Originally Posted by prepare4trouble
I thought we were having fun ?!

I look at these type of threads as incredibly entertaining !! It's like a big family reunion gone wild, maybe more like Black Knight/White Knight Roller Derby and somebody keeps getting slingshotted ahead only to take a padded elbow to the face or flung over the side rail...Then it all dies down and a few days later, a new match starts, some are lopsided contests, some aren't.

This is WAY BETTER than all those staged reality shows on cable!!

It doesn't always have to be about who has the bigger dick or the best GP on here to be entertaining.
I stopped reading after the second page. This all seems very petty. Nobody wins an online argument, nobody.

Let's all just go back to having fun, am I right?

I probably should have just kept my big mouth shut... Originally Posted by prepare4trouble
That line never works, friend. I suggest you eliminate it from your eccie vocabulary, 'cause it succeeds only in adding a post to your post count. BUT, you won't be the last to do it in this thread. Just wait for it....
"We'll I'm not the worlds most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola...
Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola...Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola..."
Hey Juan, I thought it was " tastes like cherry cola" Originally Posted by motor
coca cola is from the album (LP) version. cherry is from the single.
  • motor
  • 10-04-2013, 02:48 PM
cherry cola is from the album version. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Well then I stand corrected sir.
oops
That line never works, friend. I suggest you eliminate it from your eccie vocabulary, 'cause it succeeds only in adding a post to your post count. BUT, you won't be the last to do it in this thread. Just wait for it.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Dammit, you figured out my post count boosting strategy!
Trust me it will help her bussines. After being banned now 3 times anytime someone mentioned about me being banned my phone blew up. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks Tara - you owe me a new keyboard.
Tara might oughta think about getting a new wireless provider. Phones should not blow up that often.
You WK dudes act like she's never coming back...

Shit, if you think she's going to be hurting for business I'm sure you could contact her for an appointment and help her get by during these trying times

OTOH Duke, you are better than me. I would have left them hanging as far as the reason why she was banned, he didn't have to tell y'all shit...although I'm pretty sure some of knew the reason "why" even before the threAD was started
coca cola is from the album (LP) version. cherry is from the single. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
to extend the point further, the Kinks had to re-record the song with the cherry cola lyrics, because the BBC would not play the song otherwise... because of their ban on product placement/endorsing products