FREDDY GREY AND A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED PROSECUTOR......

I stand behind my statement that you are a racist. Originally Posted by DSK
You stand behind bathroom walls with a hole cut in them...

I'm not sure how a minority standing up for one's race is racist. You'll have to explain that to me. And standing up for the white race doesn't count. You're in the majority. Plus, the KKK already does that for you.
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2015, 09:28 PM
You stand behind bathroom walls with a hole cut in them...

I'm not sure how a minority standing up for one's race is racist. You'll have to explain that to me. And standing up for the white race doesn't count. You're in the majority. Plus, the KKK already does that for you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Pride in your culture is racist. Whites aren't the majority in the world, and we are doomed in the USA. Notice how all the old people are white, and the young people aren't?

Our days are numbered in the USA, so brown racists like yourself will win the larger conflict, though your prize will be a reincarnation of Mexico. Our revenge will be you changing our diapers as social security pays the bills.
Pride in your culture is racist. Whites aren't the majority in the world, and we are doomed in the USA. Notice how all the old people are white, and the young people aren't?

Our days are numbered in the USA, so brown racists like yourself will win the larger conflict, though your prize will be a reincarnation of Mexico. Our revenge will be you changing our diapers as social security pays the bills. Originally Posted by DSK
Pride in your culture is absolutely not racist. Race and culture are different. You don't even know what you're talking about.

http://www.cliffsnotes.com/sciences/...lture-and-race
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Pride in your culture is absolutely not racist. Race and culture are different. You don't even know what you're talking about.

http://www.cliffsnotes.com/sciences/...lture-and-race Originally Posted by WombRaider
From your link, "much diversity exists within one culture and within one race." I guess we never needed diversity after all in the United States. We already had it. However, your article didn't refute the concept that pride in your culture is racist. Pride in race, ethnicity, or skin color is racist.
From your link, "much diversity exists within one culture and within one race." I guess we never needed diversity after all in the United States. We already had it. However, your article didn't refute the concept that pride in your culture is racist. Pride in race, ethnicity, or skin color is racist. Originally Posted by DSK
No, it's not. Racism, by definition, is stating one race is superior to another. Having pride in your CULTURE, is not racism. Pride is not superiority, unless you're the majority. Then shut up and enjoy your short-lived dominance.
No, it's not. Racism, by definition, is stating one race is superior to another. Having pride in your CULTURE, is not racism. Pride is not superiority, unless you're the majority. Then shut up and enjoy your short-lived dominance. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wormser, if you can make it to the end, it will make sense...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-8EhPXxY7A
I'm not sure how a minority standing up for one's race is racist. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's because you are in denial ...

...... the only question is ..............:

.......Is it from your ignorance or by your choice.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
So, by your logic, a minority should just take it? The majority and minority are not the same. You can't treat them as such.
So, by your logic, a minority should just take it? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now, did I post that anywhere? You just make up shit, don't you?

You are STUPID.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
So, by your logic, a minority should just take it? The majority and minority are not the same. You can't treat them as such. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You are STUPID. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now wonder your Black "GF" ditched your ass.

You are STUPID. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not sure how a minority standing up for one's race is racist. My question

Your answer

Your answer indicates you think that standing up for one's race is racist. I didn't make up anything. It's right there, for all to see.

Your answer indicates you think that standing up for one's race is racist. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's because, again, YOU ARE STUPID.

Your life apparently consists of "indications" ... "suggestions" ... and .... "bullshit"!

You asked a question ... which "implies" you were "assuming" that one who stands up for his race CANNOT be a racist ....

... I just gave you a picture of someone who does both ....

.... stands up for his race and is a racist.......

Here's another one:

and another one ..

and their "sometimes" buddy ...

Like I said ... you are in denial.

When you "assume" guilt or innocence based on skin color you are a racist.

That's what you do.

And when one preaches that the cause of the difficulties of one race is from another race, that is also racism ... it is blaming the difficulties of one group of people on those of a different color based on color. It is also shifting the responsibility for one's own downfall on others of a different skin color to avoid the obligation to do for oneself and improve their own circumstances. That is racism.

That's what you do. But you try to explain you are not a racist because you fucked a Black girl for 10 years. I suspect that a lot of slave owners did the same.... fucked Black girls. But you seem to think it "absolves" you of your inner racial biases.

I used to listen to Martin Luther King ... and I mean listen to him. He was inclusive in tone. Not divisive.

You and those others for whom I posted pics are divisive in your tone. You are disgustingly so.
Not to deflect from your screaming at each other, but there were 2600 prisoners denied entrance to jail because of the beatings they had from the police in Baltimore.
Not to deflect from your screaming at each other, but there were 2600 prisoners denied entrance to jail because of the beatings they had from the police in Baltimore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you sure it wasn't 2595? Or are you exaggerating again?

Oh, I wasn't "screaming" ... I rarely scream. Don't judge others by what you do.

I did see this story from a hit trying to find the statement you just posted:

http://nation.time.com/2013/04/24/se...rison-scandal/

"Racketeering, Smuggling, Sex with Guards: 25 Indicted in Massive Baltimore Prison Scandal
Twenty-five people, including 13 guards, have been busted in a scandal featuring everything from racketeering to smuggling to an inmate impregnating female prison officers."

Still couldn't find any story or information about that on the internet. I guess it must be true then!!!!!
Are you sure it wasn't 2595? Or are you exaggerating again?

Oh, I wasn't "screaming" ... I rarely scream. Don't judge others by what you do.

I did see this story from a hit trying to find the statement you just posted:

http://nation.time.com/2013/04/24/se...rison-scandal/

"Racketeering, Smuggling, Sex with Guards: 25 Indicted in Massive Baltimore Prison Scandal
Twenty-five people, including 13 guards, have been busted in a scandal featuring everything from racketeering to smuggling to an inmate impregnating female prison officers."

Still couldn't find any story or information about that on the internet. I guess it must be true then!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What else would I expect from the uninformed like you?