BARE BACK ANYTHING AND BBJS!!!!!

As a provider that engages in BBBJ, I'll tell you that you're wrong.
Stop insulting others and find a new line of work.
You sound angry and jealous of all the other ladies here. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I agree 100%.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV

Notice the transmission rates. .04% female to male and .08% male to female. Basically, if a man has unprotected sex with an infected female, he has a 1 in 2500 chance of contracting HIV, or 1 in 1250 the other way.

Is this to say we shouldn't be careful? Absolutely not. But if we're going to have this discussion (again), then let's use facts and logic rather than hyperbole, such as
the man who walked out before you walked in mights have had aids and asked for bbfs.......she is infected and now you are all over a damn bbbj?????
It cums down to "do you feel lucky?"
I wouldn't want to be the one
?????Still trying to figure out the Dr. Pepper - diabetes connection by PO earlier??????
Too bad some of the people on here didn't have parents who always used a condom......
Too bad some of the people on here didn't have parents who always used a condom...... Originally Posted by rickyjames
That is a funny ass statement!!!
Thank you. I needed a good laugh this morning!
?????Still trying to figure out the Dr. Pepper - diabetes connection by PO earlier?????? Originally Posted by Abraham
Argument by analogy. I found something that she liked, and gave her the same argument back, to see if she really thought her argument was convincing, once she was on the other side of it.

POD
  • Artex
  • 10-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Thank you for that post-you are so right about that.
I bet you neither of these girls would stop me if decided to slide down south for a little DATY. I call that One Way Street. Everytime I read a review and I see CBJ and DATY I laugh and think "sucker!" Why in the hell is it ok for me to go down on her with no protection if she is not doing the same?
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/oralsex.htm
http://www.avert.org/oral-sex.htm Originally Posted by sexykelly

Actually read the damn page would you.

When scientists describe the risk of transmitting an infectious disease, like HIV, the term "theoretical risk" is often used. Very simply, "theoretical risk" means that passing an infection from one person to another is possible, even though there may not yet be any actual documented cases. "Theoretical risk" is not the same as likelihood. In other words, stating that HIV infection is "theoretically possible" does not necessarily mean it is likely to happen - only that it might. Documented risk, on the other hand, is used to describe transmission that has actually occurred, been investigated, and documented in the scientific literature.

Various scientific studies have been performed around the world to try and document and study instances of HIV transmission through oral sex. A programme in San Francisco studied 198 people, nearly all gay or bisexual men. The subjects stated that they had only had oral sex for a year, from six months preceding the six-month study to its end. 20 per cent of the study participants (39 people) reported performing oral sex on partners they knew to be HIV positive. 35 of those did not use a condom and 16 reported swallowing semen. No one became infected with HIV during the study

In June 2002, a study conducted amongst 135 HIV negative Spanish heterosexuals, who were in a sexual relationship with a person who was HIV positive, reported that over 19,000 instances of unprotected oral sex had not led to any cases of HIV transmission.

The only real useful information from this thread is that I won't be calling sexykelly EVER... I can live with no cim but cbj, fogetaboutit.
I think we all need a group hug!

(Unless that is a dangerous smelly yucky thing to do)

If so then Im thinking just a hug with kyleehotchick would be fun!
This.

So kelly, if a lady does BBBJ she's also into bareback?
As a provider that engages in BBBJ, I'll tell you that you're wrong. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I wonder if Kelly's logic is also applied to those engaging in BBCR . . .
I wonder if Kelly's logic is also applied to those engaging in BBCR . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Crotch Rubbing?
Cock Ridiculing?
Clit Rustlin'?
Cunt Racing?
Damn. How did they get people to volunteer for that study?

That's interesting stuff.