Is $300 the norm now days?

I wish I could do that. Golf is not a cheap hobby. There are cheap clubs, but a really good set of golf clubs with a bag, balls, tees, shoes and gloves can run two grand, easily. Green fees and cart rentals at a good course is a minimum 80 bucks. Hell, if you can afford to play golf as a hobby, you can afford this one. Originally Posted by surcher
And you have to wash your own balls...not near as fun...lol
I once met this provider chick from New York. She was HOT, HOT, HOT...she was serious eye candy, supermodel material...her rate was $1,000 hour. I was so stupid and my "little man" was doing all the thinking for me. I fell for it and I saw her. Her performance in bed was dismal, plus she was only CBJ, her BJ skills sucked, and still she asked me if I had any friends that would like to meet her. I said "No" and I walked out of there. Even till this day, I regret it, I regret it...I should have went somewhere else.
On the other hand I have met providers that have fees ranging between $200 and $250, and they have blown me away literally. As I leave the door of their incall...all I can say is Wow!!! The sessions were so damn good that I had to drag myself to my car literally. Their level of service was just that awesome.

But I guess in the end it is all subjective.
I've spent thousands some nights in strip clubs. Some times regretted, sometimes smiled for weeks afterward. YMMV.

Same with independents.
There's ymmv and then there's just shitty service.
I've rarely had shitty service. Sometimes your "game" has a lot to do with that...
then there's just shitty service. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Figuratively and literally? Where's the review?
Syn.... You're one to talk

BNI.... I know what you mean about the game and then sometimes it doesn't have anything to do with it. While rare for some, myself included it does happen. I think it happens more than most say due to us accepting and moving on.

Shut up syn....
Syn.... You're one to talk

BNI.... I know what you mean about the game and then sometimes it doesn't have anything to do with it. While rare for some, myself included it does happen. I think it happens more than most say due to us accepting and moving on.

Shut up syn.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Agreed EA. 'Nuff said.
If you don't like GPS then move on. There are more fish in the sea! This is getting old!! I swear I seen this thread to many times!
If you don't like GPS then move on. There are more fish in the sea! This is getting old!! I swear I seen this thread to many times! Originally Posted by bustyamy
And you will continue to see it year after year after year. Probably still at 300
BNI is smart man...although sometimes it's month after month lol
I've rarely had shitty service. Sometimes your "game" has a lot to do with that... Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
BNI, I've rarely seen you off your game, but booze happens.

Amy, there are women out there at 200-250 I know would blow guys socks off [Hannah], and has for years! She did special doubles with an equally great partner at 300. There was not one complaint on any board I recall. I've never seen you, but have read many of your posts. Even quality providers reach a time when regulars fade and business decisions mean lowering rates to maintain business. It's not o knock against you, it's the business. Don't have the illusion it wont happen to you, or any provider, and often sooner than you think. Those who don't save for that day regret it.
I like to schedule a session for two hours. At $200/hr I can do a 2 hr session plus a nice tip ($450-$500 total). At $300 per, two hours is out of the question entirely. I may be able to negotiate a rate for 90 mins . . .and the tip is proportionatly lower.
I enjoy this and love spending time with the variety of people I've met through here as well as the ones I've yet to meet. My rate has gone up to 250 but I have it at 200 now and plan to keep it there for a while (annnd that usually includes me covering the 25 for the room so I'm actually only getting 175). I'd rather my rate be "reasonable' to a guy/a little lower than others and I get to have fun than raise mine and miss out on the fun and seeing people. I'm very understanding that most working people do not get paid 100+ an hour so the $ might be at a different value to a hobbyist than a provider. And just because my rate isn't 300 or 500 an hour doesn't mean I'm not attractive or my service is crappy. This is a hobby and for fun which means you have to figure out what you can afford and find someone fun in that range. There shouldn't be stress with this.

K; I'm done lol

*This is in NO WAY insulting or judging other Providers and their rates. Our rates are set by each of us (or our Pimps lolol jk) and it's our biz; doesn't matter what another Provider thinks.
300 is definitely high and they seem to fizzle out. Unless someone is fascinated by them and sponsor the. Very rare. Even though I have supported 200-400.