Opinions on overnights?

I did a overnight one time needed a place for the night and the provider agreed. Basically just paid for a night session and a morning session 500 bucks. Worked out well for me.
  • Iam45
  • 12-02-2015, 05:18 AM
Nurse, you summed up exactly how I feel, its part of why I posted this haha
? Originally Posted by gentlegiant88
Read this sentence. These days I see the younger generation use the "haha" randomly sprinkled in a sentence. Makes me go LOL.

I know I am digressing but could not resist haha.

On point of overnights, that is getting into a relationship, and it is treading dangerous waters as it is a precursor to becoming possessive and/or clingy.
Read this sentence. These days I see the younger generation use the "haha" randomly sprinkled in a sentence. Makes me go LOL.

I know I am digressing but could not resist haha. Originally Posted by Iam45
You caught me, I am probably on the younger side of the spectrum for these boards
However to be fair, I used to use "lol" as a form of punctuation, so take that as you will...lol

On point of overnights, that is getting into a relationship, and it is treading dangerous waters as it is a precursor to becoming possessive and/or clingy. Originally Posted by Iam45
I think that's a great point, another reason I made the thread!
I did an overnight years ago. Sweet lady and all, but apparently I snored up a storm all night long. She was exhausted in the early morning from no sleep, and not up for early morning wood. Cost me a bucketload of dough, and never did it again, but as many have said, "different strokes for different folks".
I did an overnight years ago. Sweet lady and all, but apparently I snored up a storm all night long. She was exhausted in the early morning from no sleep, and not up for early morning wood. Cost me a bucketload of dough, and never did it again, but as many have said, "different strokes for different folks". Originally Posted by Ramblin'Man
This is why when you make an overnight date, do it in advance, making sure that you get plenty of sleep and rest the day/night before you see her, asking her to do the same. If I am going to be dropping that much coin, then the provider and I are going to be fucking all night long, with some breaks in between shots on goal of course. You most definitely do not want to sleep in the time you are paying for her to be there with you nor do you want to pay a provider to sleep.
  • Iam45
  • 12-02-2015, 03:29 PM
You caught me, I am probably on the younger side of the spectrum for these boards
However to be fair, I used to use "lol" as a form of punctuation, so take that as you will...lol

I think that's a great point, another reason I made the thread! Originally Posted by gentlegiant88
GG88, thanks for reading my comments on haha for what they were - just fun observations. After all English is a funny language haha.

Regarding the overnights, most people do things and worry later. I am not one of those. This however leads to others being able to enjoy, as well as be callous regarding handling of the outcome of the situation should it turn into a anything resembling a serious RW relationship. That is why you will hear screaming, banging, arguing, and even hitting in those relationships when the situation turns into one beyond their control when you start spending more and more time with somebody. You form an attachment. It requires a lot of work to get out of one.
It's not reckless if you want it and have the means to get it. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Amen R F very true, I have done it many times while I am on tour
As a professional musician most touring musicians don't have the time
To go out and hobby when on the road because tour schedule is to
Tight. When in different cities it's much easier for us musicians to
Bring our date back with us to our hotel for a day or two while we
Are in town. Very expensive I agree but so much fun!!!

If you have it to spend cool, if not cool too do what works better
For your situation and wallet. I understand both sides to it but
When I'm traveling on tour over nights work better for me.