REVENGE!(A cautionary tale)

I agree with srvfin - not only occupation as a teacher, including area of employment, but first name = Monicna
Some physical description.....

Whatever....
Given how many friends you seem to have made around here with your sunny and friendly disposition, its entirely plausible that you buddied up with the "scorned wife" via text.
In hindsight I agree I probobaly shouldn't have given any names but in my defense I don't see how anyone could really track them down. I mean, how many Hispanic teachers does the Tarrant County school district employ? Indiscreet on my part tho. My bad.
I am a tad concerned that she might throw our meeting in his face to get back at him. I truthfully don't remember him at all, she had emailed me his picture asking if I remembered him and what exactly did we do(you know how a woman who is cheated on wants all the gory details for whatever reason-not to be turned on, just because she just wants "to know"), I lied and said I remembered him and that he didn't want to kiss, that he didn't go down on me, and didn't seem into it. Not that I remembered these details at all, barely remembered his face, it all happened at least a month before she contacted me, but I didn't want to make her pain any worse.
It's interesting that I rarely-if ever-see anyone question the validity of reviews. No matter how over-the-top(and no I can't see ROS but judging by the title and descriptions), they always seem to be taken at face value. But then again, it's the almighty hobbyist that is doing the story telling, and we all know hobbyists never lie or exagerrate..right??????
Heather go back and read my first post. All I said was, " Not saying it didn't happen but its hard to believe. Then you went fucking nuts. Originally Posted by simpleton
You still here? Don't you and your mom have holiday plans??

Looking at your past posts, I see that you have NEVER found any review or post by another hobbyist "hard to believe".

If my little tale is "hard to believe", you must lead a pretty tame life, my friend. How sad.

I mean, how many Hispanic teachers does the Tarrant County school district employ?
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Heather there are 20 school districts in Tarrant County. I suppose if you hired a private detective and gave him the ladies' first name, husbands' first name, and physical description, he might be able to locate her before his minimum fee (usually about $450) was used up. I doubt if many of those school districts would release that kind of information to a private individual.

But what's the point? Is this lady hatching a plan for the next 9/11 or something? Did she have sex with a student?

All she did was meet another lady for lunch and drinks and a little yum yum. It happens probably dozens of times here in Tarrant County every day. Don't sweat it. The circumstances were a little unusual but who cares?

If the accuser is really serious and thinks a breach of rules has occurred, all he has to do is hit the RTM button.

I think you made your point about hobby phones. Even if the story was fictional, it can still happen and guys with SO's should always take the necessary precautions of which there are dozens of threads on this board with detailed instructions.
It's interesting that I rarely-if ever-see anyone question the validity of reviews. No matter how over-the-top(and no I can't see ROS but judging by the title and descriptions), they always seem to be taken at face value. But then again, it's the almighty hobbyist that is doing the story telling, and we all know hobbyists never lie or exagerrate..right?????? Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
SERIOUSLY??? What have you been reading.

There are so many bogus reviews and comments about Duck reviews that the Mods have stepped in and told many posters to back off....

I RARELY believe a review unless I know the guy doing the posting.
SERIOUSLY??? What have you been reading.

There are so many bogus reviews and comments about Duck reviews that the Mods have stepped in and told many posters to back off....

I RARELY believe a review unless I know the guy doing the posting. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Just another statement made here that's completely divorced from reality. Fact is, EVERYONE here gets treated like shit, provider and hobbyist alike. Unless I know the reviewer (either IRL or by reputation), I assume most reviews are bullshit.

If I didn't know any better, I'd wonder if the OP didn't have an anti-hobbyist agenda based on her posts...
Hey Enderwiggin, have I ever steered you astray?...LOL

Seriously all I look at is the Activities...if the menu's right I can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...if the menu isn't right I stop reading...
Hey Enderwiggin, have I ever steered you astray?...LOL

Seriously all I look at is the Activities...if the menu's right I can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...if the menu isn't right I stop reading... Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
HAHAHA, No you're one of the few who doesn't bullshit, FWOG. I'm gonna miss DFW, that's for sure.