Negotiation ok or not

This threAD could've been closed after Post #2...Absolutely nothing relevant since on this redundant topic...All we need now is some douchebag Brutha to start an NBA threAD and my week will be complete. Originally Posted by ManSlut
A hobbyist created this thread nit a provider...

What did you add of value here Slut?
A hobbyist created this thread not a provider... Which doesn't make it a threAD honestly...

What ..if anything of value, do you have to add to this Slut?
This threAD could've been closed after Post #2...Absolutely nothing relevant since on this redundant topic...All we need now is some douchebag Brutha to start an NBA threAD and my week will be complete. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yeah, I've seen more political threads where people changed their mind to vote for X rather than Y.

I wonder if anyone has ever changed their mind on anything based upon an internet argument? I'm sure the onion has the article if it's occurred.
Look I'll admit, some of you ladies have some very valid points, I'll concede that. I really will. I still don't see the point in upcharging every little thing. Sure if I want some crazy nasty shit that's gonna have you sore for 2 days upcharge away, but something just a little freaky by noraml standards, but probably normal every stuff in the hobby shouldn't be upcharged for in my humble opinion.

But we're avoiding talking about the other big issue. I mentioned it twice. All the veterans came out the wood works to bash me saying prices are to high. But no one said a damn word about these young ass tweens who don't know shit charging the same prices as you ladies that have put in years of services to learn what you've learned and build your reputations. So us guys know exactly who you are and what you can do. You can go to any of the best greek, best bbbj, best cg, best iop, best you name it boards and there y'all are, names up there loud and proud for all the new hobbiest to find and to remind the veteran guys hey I ain't seen her in a bit.
So you earned your licks, you EARNED that, and some 18 19 year old chick that can't hold a pecker in her mouth for more than 2 seconds without gagging, can't ride a cock for than 2 mins without complaining her legs are tired, then just wants to be bent over til the guy busts is charging the same as you, that girl is charging the same or more as you.
And my issue on that isn't you ladies at all it's the other guys, we all need to put a stop to that shit in a hurry. And you ladies need to be pissed about that too. In my humble opinion that hurts us all. It takes business from everyone. I know if I was a new hobbiest and my first visit was with one of those idiots I'd probably wouldn't be a hobbiest anymore. But not only that these white knight reviews writing all these great reviews just to get a review special, obviously I like getting a special too, but I won't risk my integrity for it. But these chicks get their WK reviews so the other guys think they're good, so then you end up with more guys, pissed off like me. Thinking they're getting ripped off and up charged at every turn for girls who probably should have had 4 or 5 no reviews in the first place, not 10 "yes".
Like I said, I was irritated at a lot, but I've had a few night to drink and get laid so I'm doing better. And you ladies have made some excelent points so I'll relent.
But with that said, I did want to say to Analeese that I know what she's refering, I didn't try to haggle her price, I misunderstood her special. Once she explained it I apoligized and all was right in the world again. At least that's the way I remember it. Maybe I was a jackass and didn't know it, but I don't think I was. I've made that mistake before too.
But you ladies have a wonderful day. Any that I haven't seen or have, if I haven't pissed you off to the point you hate my guts and refuse to see me now I'm sorry, I hate that, wasn't my intention, hope to see you all sometime soon
Look I'll admit, some of you ladies have some very valid point, I'll concede that. I really will. Originally Posted by BlacksmithRay50
Shit! It happened... a guy changed his mind via a thread on the internets! Get me Guinness!

No, the beer...

As for the young 'uns, Don't visit them and they'll adjust to the market.

THAT'S why communism will never work - it hates the free market and without the free market, no ladies to visit.
A hobbyist created this thread nit a provider...

What did you add of value here Slut? Originally Posted by Analeese
Thank you Capitana Obviousa, I am aware what created this threAD.

I'm guessing you didn't read who wrote Post #2?...smh

But you ladies have a wonderful day. Any that I haven't seen or have, if I haven't pissed you off to the point you hate my guts and refuse to see me now I'm sorry, I hate that, wasn't my intention, hope to see you all sometime soon Originally Posted by BlacksmithRay50
Your 'bullet points' are exhaustive and have lost their bulletness...Thank you

Manny
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 08:18 AM
I don't negotiate, but I will make a proposal Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Haggling reminds me when I go to China town going back and forth to save a few bucks on my purchase, if I'm wanting to see a lady I'll ask if they're running specials or even a review special, some women in here get butt hurt like if they don't like to save money on all purchases they do in life

This is a touchy subject to discuss since these women want the most $ that the market will allow and most guys want to pay the least or at least fair market $ but I see old or/and fat women wanting fine women rates, this hobby is mostly a appearance gig kinda like contracting a temporary trophy wife/whore

I believe and follow this, If you're the hottest beautiful young provider that rides a cock like a race horse, you deserve every penny of $300+++ hr rate BUTTTTT it's all downhill from there including rates, I understand some dumb guys will overpay for pussy or to get their cock sucked but a lot won't including myself.
If you don't have the coin required for admission, just keep going and find a ride where your coin is enough. Simple as that.
Who asked you, Jules!?!

Why are you bothering me? Leave me alone!!

Your tits look really nice, btw.
Shit! It happened... a guy changed his mind via a thread on the internets! Get me Guinness!

No, the beer...

As for the young 'uns, Don't visit them and they'll adjust to the market.

THAT'S why communism will never work - it hates the free market and without the free market, no ladies to visit. Originally Posted by texassapper
But it's like I said earlier, it hurts the whole hobby. One guys sayin "Hell no we won't go" doesn't do shit. These young girls have the whole system scewed side ways. I think thats one reason why prices have gone up, I'm not saying all my earlier points were wrong, I'm saying the ladies have a lot of valid points too. But when the hard working veteran women see some young know nothing lady come in and say I want 3 400 and guys are like "ok" the vets are like "hell no I want that too" and rightfully so, so prices went up. And they shouldn't have. And not every vet did it, most probably didn't. Most probably just got used to having the 4 or 5 appointments a day she needed to do what she needed or whatever and adjusted her rates to fit her needs and give a fuck less of my needs. I get that. But some was saw that youngin as you say getting it and thought that ain't right, that's mine and raised hers. And because some fuckwad out there has some fetish for 18 yo pus here we are. Be honest with the girl. That's why there is Relax and Kendra's. They tell those girls straight out, you don't know enough, you can get hurt seeing the wrong guys, stay here, we'll protect you, we'll advertise for you, blah blah blah. After awhile, a year or so generally those girls venture out on their own, out into the great beyond we call the hobby to charge normal rates of 250. Until then you go to the studio and pay 200 - 300 and get your 18 yo fix.
I mean c'mon I can't be only one thinking this shit up, there is a reason there are AMP and studios, that shit didn't come from no where. Y'all can't honestly say I'm looney over here about this and my reasoning makes absolutely no sense to y'all.
If so I'll shut the fuck up and go back to pm'ing girls for appointments. I got nothing better to do, I'm off.
One guys sayin "Hell no we won't go" doesn't do shit. Yadda yadda yadda Originally Posted by BlacksmithRay50
No one cares about your micro perspective. If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the fucking porch. Christ on a crutch, I'm pretty sure despite how "hurt" the hobby is that girls will be selling an "evening at the theater" 1000 years from now, guys will still be buying and bitching about the cost. Just as 2000 years ago the Romans were bitching about the cost of pussy at Caligulas parties.

Girls can charge what they want, no one forces any of us to buy (well except that little bastard in my pants). Some days I'll only pay 85 for a massage and sometimes I'll blow 300 for the whole shebang.. just depends on what little Elvis is in the mood for.

You aren't going to convince a single girl to drop her rate. You aren't going to convince a single guy to boycott. So in terms of efficacy, you should probably just get back to work, earn some more cash so you can afford to visit one of the ladies and get that "tension" taken care of. You gotta be careful, that tension shit will kill you.
^^^This is better than Post #2 !!!...Well done Sir (insert the building slow clap now).

Mods, you may close this threAD now...Puhleeze?
Blacksmith, you're nailing it. These dudes are mostly chickenshits when it comes to standing up for themselves in the hobby. They talk a lot of shit in ML, but wuss out in Co-ed.

Not all of them can think for themselves, but one joker was right in that you won't change any minds on either side. The guys just don't have the balls. They'll pay freaky rates then cry about it reviews or ML. It is what it is. Only thing you can do in this hobby is just hold your own...no pun intended.
Regardless of it all, whats the rules, be on topic, on point, and entertaining, were y'all not entertained? There has been plenty of guys and ladies posting with plenty of opinions. And plenty of chickenshit dudes sending me pm's "i agree i agree" fuck y'all by the way. speak up or leave me alone, I'm not your poster boy. I just got pissed off because I had a NCNS and then got drunk and my filter fell off. I mean seriously WTF. I feel like I should be started a cult, little cultist in the corner with wide eyes cheering me on. I started to feel a little crazed myself, I just needed a suit and baton or something I could have taken some shit over. lol anyway. It's fun.
Blacksmith, you're nailing it. These dudes are mostly chickenshits when it comes to standing up for themselves in the hobby. They talk a lot of shit in ML, but wuss out in Co-ed.

Not all of them can think for themselves, but one joker was right in that you won't change any minds on either side. The guys just don't have the balls. They'll pay freaky rates then cry about it reviews or ML. It is what it is. Only thing you can do in this hobby is just hold your own...no pun intended. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Ha, creed typed that as i was typing mine, and no, creed didn't PM me, but that's funny.