MW76...You Guys and Gals Decide

• Crock
  • 10-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Punk ass whiny bitch
I’m so glad I read thread!!! I’m NOT a piece of meat!!!! I’ve never, thank goodness ran across such a rude person!
I highly enjoy providing and pleasing, however I will not allow someone to belittle me as a person.
Punk ass whiny bitch Originally Posted by Crock
Nope crock lol good luck
Starts with ¡ Originally Posted by grean
Lol grean if I was to give you that I might as well tell you buddy lol
PAWB = I know how to hijack a thread
PAWB = I know how to hijack a thread Originally Posted by micktoz
I was asked a question by a provider buddy, what does pawb mean, I offered a challenge to any that could figure it out I will pay them end of story. Don’t sound like a hijacked to me you, can play or comment on the topic your choice sun chip
How about - Pathetic ass wanna be.

Just playing the game suiram77.
How about - Pathetic ass wanna be.

Just playing the game suiram77. Originally Posted by C-Notes
It’s cool play on buddy, but nope that’s not it. You are the only one that came the closest in another post but not quite together.
  • motor
  • 10-13-2017, 07:44 AM
Pathetic Alone Wanna Be
Ok. I'll give it one last shot.

Pathetic ass whiney boy
No sir c notes not yet, 5 more days and I will reveal it if no one get it.
No worries. Just fun trying to find words that fit PAWB to demean the troll.

I'll wait for the big reveal LOL
Best part is he’s clueless as to what you’re doing.
That is so true and so fucking funny.

The masses await with bated breath

You're gonna fuck it up... he thought he was slicker than greased owl shit for a minute because he figured out how to make up a fucking acronym and had em guessing
Still waiting, and since we have so many proclaim genius around here, I wanted to see who can get it right, but I see now after just 2 days most are not as bright as you think you are lol. What’s really sad is this is a sex site and no has thought to think sexual, no you all just assume (ASS) is the first words in assume, that I was being racist or worst. So I hope nobody do get it so you can see how simple it was but you was not thinking.

If someone else had this challenge going I would of been had guess the correct phrase by now. The first thing I would of done was thought about where we all are and bingo I got it. keep hunting or simply don’t either way I don’t give a shit. Just stop trying to make yourself look so smart all the time in other threads. If anybody was so smart as the claim they would have the correct phrase by now, the shit is easy. Have a good weekend will check on Monday and see if we have a winner.