Get real girls

It's the perceived value that will keep a provider busy. And the value of pussy can only go so high.
I'm with MrSmith a good to great provider charging 200 will probably make the most money in the long run.
Those girls that charge not so much but over deliver usually get plenty of tips too, so they may be charging 200 but getting an average of 240.
What you left out of your equasion is that a girl who guys think is worth 200, and she's charging 300, won't see many guys and might be better off at 200. She would probably do more business in the long run. I think long and hard before shelling out 300, but don't give 200 much thought. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
For those who were waiting, sorry about the wait...

I was thinking about something else, Mr. Smith, but here goes...

RR = Rate Ratio = PR/ALR
ALR = Average Local Rate
PR = Provider Rate
VR = Volume Ratio = ALR/PR
PHR = Perceived Hotness Ratio = HHP/PHP
HHP = Hobbyist Hotness Perception (of the provider)
PHP = Provider Hotness Perception (of herself)

PHP is assumed to rarely being lower than HHP.

Use BI1 if ALR < PR
Use BI2 if ALR > PR

BI1 = Booking Index = PHR/RR
BI2 = Booking Index = PHR/VR

The higher the Booking Index, the higher the chance of seeing a provider.

So, if a provider's PHR is 1.0 and she charges 300, her BI = .67. If her PHR is .9, the BI drops to .6.

If a provider's PHR is 1.0 and she charges 140, her BI = .64. If her PHR is .9, the BI drops to .57.

So, the equations take into account rates, volume, and self-perceived hotness.
EW, I am impressed by your willingness to try to sell this set of formulas. I have been around long enough and can make a set of formulas to produce any result I desire. The Government does it all the time.
For those who were waiting, sorry about the wait...

I was thinking about something else, Mr. Smith, but here goes...

RR = Rate Ratio = PR/ALR
ALR = Average Local Rate
PR = Provider Rate
VR = Volume Ratio = ALR/PR
PHR = Perceived Hotness Ratio = HHP/PHP
HHP = Hobbyist Hotness Perception (of the provider)
PHP = Provider Hotness Perception (of herself)

PHP is assumed to rarely being lower than HHP.

Use BI1 if ALR < PR
Use BI2 if ALR > PR

BI1 = Booking Index = PHR/RR
BI2 = Booking Index = PHR/VR

The higher the Booking Index, the higher the chance of seeing a provider.

So, if a provider's PHR is 1.0 and she charges 300, her BI = .67. If her PHR is .9, the BI drops to .6.

If a provider's PHR is 1.0 and she charges 140, her BI = .64. If her PHR is .9, the BI drops to .57.

So, the equations take into account rates, volume, and self-perceived hotness. Originally Posted by emptywallet

Whew! Man, I thought that you'd never get this thing posted.

Thanck you for your effort. Now I can finally get a peaceful night's sleep.

Beancounters fucking rock this time of year.

EW, I am impressed by your willingness to try to sell this set of formulas. I have been around long enough and can make a set of formulas to produce any result I desire. The Government does it all the time. Originally Posted by Bull149
Sell the formulas!?! Damn! I just gave them away.

Whew! Man, I thought that you'd never get this thing posted.

Thanck you for your effort. Now I can finally get a peaceful night's sleep.

Beancounters fucking rock this time of year.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
So, you're the one who was waiting. I'm glad I could help you get a peaceful night's sleep.

In general, my posts work well as sleep aids.
*Yawn*

I apologize, I was testing the above formula, emptywallet, you were saying?

heh!

I have never had complaints about my donation, but then again there are not may that posted here that I have seen. I dont see some of you, which is good if you are not fond of me.Maybe just pick the ones you think are what you want, for the right price and go past the ones you dont, kind of like shopping, if I dont want to pay for something keep looking. ..just saying.