P411 Opinions

Not really for free, it's an investment... in a way, it's marketing at its best (it helps a lot when I'm prepping my "to-do" lists). Originally Posted by Diabolo
oh good.. now I don't feel so dirty
This is what I get for listening to LD.........quit fucking with my buzz........I'm not going to say it nicely next time.
[quote=GinaXXX;572453]
Parts of the client id are to match identification carried in the client's wallet, including FIRST name, DAY of birth, and LAST FOUR digits on something else in his wallet. This is to prevent client's from sharing their client id with a buddy, or worse.

We don't. The provider checking your id would though (and would probably refuse the appointment).

quote]

THAT'S what I'm talking about! So a hobbyist has to show actual ID from his wallet to the provider even if he doesn't have to give it to Gina. Either way he is giving up personal information to someone. A lot of guys are on P411 and obviously have no problem with this. Good for them if it works for them.
But this is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about when I say that I intend to keep that information private for my own security. If it keeps me out of certain beds, that's a loss I am willing to accept in order to retain my privacy.
To each his own.
[quote=tikkler33;573474]
Parts of the client id are to match identification carried in the client's wallet, including FIRST name, DAY of birth, and LAST FOUR digits on something else in his wallet. This is to prevent client's from sharing their client id with a buddy, or worse.

We don't. The provider checking your id would though (and would probably refuse the appointment).

quote]

THAT'S what I'm talking about! So a hobbyist has to show actual ID from his wallet to the provider even if he doesn't have to give it to Gina. Either way he is giving up personal information to someone. A lot of guys are on P411 and obviously have no problem with this. Good for them if it works for them.
But this is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about when I say that I intend to keep that information private for my own security. If it keeps me out of certain beds, that's a loss I am willing to accept in order to retain my privacy.
To each his own. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I'm with you man.... that's why I don't post on ECCIE either... ain't gonna give up my personal IP address info ...
[quote=ThatManFromTexas;573491]

I'm with you man.... that's why I don't post on ECCIE either... ain't gonna give up my personal IP address info ... Originally Posted by tikkler33
TMFT, I didn't know you had an IP address!
[quote=tikkler33;573498]

TMFT, I didn't know you had an IP address! Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
See... it's working
This is what I get for listening to LD.........quit fucking with my buzz........I'm not going to say it nicely next time. Originally Posted by dearhunter
What? I didn't do anything.
So a hobbyist has to show actual ID from his wallet to the provider even if he doesn't have to give it to Gina. Either way he is giving up personal information to someone.
Block out everything (tape, whiteout, whatever) but your FIRST name, DAY of birth and photo. She has no use for any of the other info, but she does need to verify that you are the owner of the client id by matching it up.

Of course, if that's too much for you..... I understand, and support your right to provide as much info as you feel comfortable with.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
I just applied. So hopefully you can process my application soon. Thanks
Hahahaha.... Miss Angelina is a comedian. Thanks for the laugh, but you'll never be welcome on P411. I think you already know that.

Seriously, you CAN sign up with two provider references and give us absolutely no information that could be used to identify you in you "real life". You would automatically be a Basic Plus(2) members, and there are no strings attached.

The client id is created from your FIRST name, and DAY of birth, but that's certainly not enough for anyone to pinpoint who you are from your client id.

There are many guys in the world named John, born on the 1st day of one of the months (for example).

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
As Reese posted why would I not be welcome if I provided the data and the demand is there? I do have request here in my inbox and have had appointments. Does Reese work with you? I'm so confused. I'm trying to learn this on my own people. Help me understand this.
I just applied. So hopefully you can process my application soon. Thanks Originally Posted by angelinadream
She was talking to a hobbyist babe, not you. Guess you didn't see or understand one of Gina's last posts in this thread

Hahahaha.... Miss Angelina is a comedian. Thanks for the laugh, but you'll never be welcome on P411. I think you already know that. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Either because of your affiliation with Sofia, which you really should have kept to yourself, or there's something else Gina knows that we don't. Either way, she has last say in these things.
As Reese posted why would I not be welcome if I provided the data and the demand is there? I do have request here in my inbox and have had appointments. Does Reese work with you? I'm so confused. I'm trying to learn this on my own people. Help me understand this. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Sophia is to P411 as oil is to water. As long as you are connected to her, I don't think you can expect anything from them. If you want to know more about that, I suggest you ask your manager.

Further, I (and others I'm sure) believe that you actually are Sophia, at least for a few hours a day. You post like her, behave like her, spell like her, etc. Then some time around mid-afternoon, all that stops and you magically become a different person. (Another Sophia-like behavior...) If that's not the case, if she has no access to your eccie account, then I guess I'm the asshole. It wouldn't be the first time and I will readily apologize.

Either way, this silly "I just don't get it" act is getting tiresome. On the one hand, you want us to believe you are a smart, sophisticated woman of class and style -- at least that's what your showcase claims. And on the other, you are having trouble understand how a very simple screening tool works and how you go about using it, despite it having been explained in explicit detail.
Sophia is to P411 as oil is to water. As long as you are connected to her, I don't think you can expect anything from them. If you want to know more about that, I suggest you ask your manager.

Further, I (and others I'm sure) believe that you actually are Sophia, at least for a few hours a day. You post like her, behave like her, spell like her, etc. Then some time around mid-afternoon, all that stops and you magically become a different person. (Another Sophia-like behavior...) If that's not the case, if she has no access to your eccie account, then I guess I'm the asshole. It wouldn't be the first time and I will readily apologize.

Either way, this silly "I just don't get it" act is getting tiresome. On the one hand, you want us to believe you are a smart, sophisticated woman of class and style -- at least that's what your showcase claims. And on the other, you are having trouble understand how a very simple screening tool works and how you go about using it, despite it having been explained in explicit detail. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Perhaps sofia runs her online persona, and just sends her out on the calls?
Perhaps sofia runs her online persona, and just sends her out on the calls? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
That's precisely what I think is happening. I don't doubt that Angelina is a real provider. DED's review erased any doubt of that in my mind.
I just applied. So hopefully you can process my application soon. Thanks Originally Posted by angelinadream
Gina asked me to process your application ... sooo whenever you're ready....

Block out everything (tape, whiteout, whatever) but your FIRST name, DAY of birth and photo. She has no use for any of the other info, but she does need to verify that you are the owner of the client id by matching it up.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
DearHunter says if you pick providers like he does ... reading your info is not something they are capable of...