Hobbyist Summit

I have read plenty pauly, in upset and elsewhere. I stand by my statement. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Hey Pistol, Walnuts has pedigree. I haven't figgered out in what yet. Clue us in.
Sounds like this summit planning is going just as well as the other group activities you guys organize.

Well except for maybe the lunches. lol
  • Devo
  • 05-21-2014, 05:07 PM
We need someone to cover "Hollering out in the street at old ladies", who can do that topic?

And did I see something earlier about somebody looking for providers with "Chimp Teeth"????

What the fuck is that? Some kind of implant that lets you chew dent corn easier?
  • BSer
  • 05-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Whats this dent corn talk, I'm confuzzed...
I have no idea, maybe its something only old folks know about?

Hey Chizzy, what the fuck is dent corn?
I think it's gluten free.
  • Devo
  • 05-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Yep, gluten free, high in protein and fiber, and you know how important that is, as you get old and senile.

http://www.agweb.com/article/2014_ou...A_Jen_Russell/

Unfortunately for farmers a bumper crop this season, will keep prices low, so, lets hope for a good season, and cheap corn for all of us corn-sumers
  • Devo
  • 05-22-2014, 11:52 AM

Hey Chizzy, what the fuck is dent corn? Originally Posted by amishgangster
I somehow fail to see how an amish gangster could not be versed in the market of corn? Are you REALLY Amish?
I somehow fail to see how an amish gangster could not be versed in the market of corn? Are you REALLY Amish? Originally Posted by Devo
I'm more Amish than Ausse Salt is Austrailian.

Hey Chizzy, what the fuck is dent corn? Originally Posted by amishgangster

I resent the type of harassment shown towards more mature gentlemen such as myself and chesty........................ ..just remember AG, I may have known your momma
..................just remember AG, I may have known your momma Originally Posted by chizzy
My condolences.
I resent the type of harassment shown towards more mature gentlemen such as myself and chesty........................ ..just remember AG, I may have known your momma Originally Posted by chizzy
You may be his poppa
  • Devo
  • 05-22-2014, 06:56 PM
IS AG going to speak about the secret Amish "Breeding Program"?

They are looking to improve the gene pool, and they have been looking for strapping young english men, to impregnate their women.

No shit, I knew a guy who participated in it.

Two word comment from him...."Cow Pussy".

They are looking to improve the gene pool, and they have been looking for strapping young english men, to impregnate their women.

No shit, I knew a guy who participated in it.

Two word comment from him...."Cow Pussy". Originally Posted by Devo
AG gets his cow pussy in Etna, not Lancaster. Shoofly pie too.

Two word comment from him...."Cow Pussy". Originally Posted by Devo
If i spoke about a secret program, it would no longer be secret. Whether or not i will speak about this subject is top secret.

if you want cow pussy, just call the Moo Moo Mafia.