pussy is power and the new gold standard..

This thread is driving me into a deep existential void.

Just kidding. It's boring as fuck.

Which one of you cretins left the lid off the petri dish again???
This is turning into a pissing contest.
  • ztonk
  • 04-24-2016, 11:26 AM
This is turning into a pissing contest. Originally Posted by MrBigD
Just goes to show you that whether a Coed thread is started by a know-it-all-woman or a know-it-all-guy, the end result is typically the same...

z
A challenge for all the hobbyist. If we would all commit to no spending any money the next two months, the rate will plummet. I believe most of the 300-500 posts are pretty much bs or some one sucker new to the craft. They look great for the provided, but all know a great review can be skewed, by a large discount.
Well, if'n poosey is tha new gold standard, ol' Ron Paul is a-gonna pitch a hissy fit!
Attached Images File Type: jpg ron-paul-real-money.jpg (44.7 KB, 253 views)
Well, if'n poosey is tha new gold standard, ol' Ron Paul is a-gonna pitch a hissy fit! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
lol
  • Toyz
  • 04-28-2016, 06:24 PM
OMG! EFN, is thet yew? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
David my friend I think you are hunting too hard & its not even graceful.
Is it wabbit season? I thought they were talking about pussy?

David my friend I think you are hunting too hard & its not even graceful. Originally Posted by Toyz
David my friend I think you are hunting too hard & its not even graceful. Originally Posted by Toyz
lol
i see what ya done went and did there
Ah laik ta thinck mah eff'rts wuz taylor-maid fer tha sitchy-ay-shun!
If we would all commit to no spending any money the next two months, the rate will plummet. Originally Posted by 56022256
I agree with you the desperate providers rates will definitely plummet but, the few you really want to fuck rates won't change and you know it.
Yea, it doesn't work......because your local ladies will pack up their ho gear and tour...

Don't believe me, look around. Many of your Austin adorables ( are you gents still calling them that) tour and do quite well.

Yes, have heard and experienced guys canceling the day of. Ahehehe! There is always a guy to fill the slot......felt icky saying slot......

Have heard guys banning together and not see a provider over a certain rate.....it's many cities that illustrate this too this very day.....lol.

They always end up disappointed for following the crowd. They in fact really wanted to see her....but.....but..but...but. .....I could go on......but

Carry on
Lisa

A challenge for all the hobbyist. If we would all commit to no spending any money the next two months, the rate will plummet. I believe most of the 300-500 posts are pretty much bs or some one sucker new to the craft. They look great for the provided, but all know a great review can be skewed, by a large discount. Originally Posted by 56022256
I agree with you the desperate providers rates will definitely plummet but, the few you really want to fuck rates won't change and you know it. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Ah but they do.