Sexual Bucket List!!!

We are talking about finding an Indian woman in the USA who is willing to be a hooker. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
There's an out of state option for you: http://www.sitaradevi.com/ You did say "in the USA", and not Texas.

I honestly haven't thought that much about my bucket list. My fantasies are less about the specific act and more about the context. If I had to put one thing down though, I'd say I want an evening with a French woman that doesn't speak a lick of English. The idea of an encounter where eyes and hands are the only means of communication is serious hotness.
If I had to put one thing down though, I'd say I want an evening with a French woman that doesn't speak a lick of English. The idea of an encounter where eyes and hands are the only means of communication is serious hotness. Originally Posted by Miguel
Heck yeah! There is nothing sexier than French being whispered into your ear -- except maybe Portuguese.

Nice to see you posting Miguel. <3
So here's my list.

3. In an RV while it's moving (seeing a pattern?) Sounds like a trip for four.
3 participants and a driver, Wait I'm the driver,- three women and 1 driver? sounds like my last fantasy review---
4. In a limo while it's moving Piece of cake --or Sophia
5. On the roof of a high rise7. With a South Asian girl (preferably foreign born) I think I have seen just the gal for this one--Dallas
9. With a very fit Aussie surfer dude -- change the SS's to TT's & I fit the bill perfectly. oh wait I'm not a surfer -- but I'll fake it for you!
11. With an uber thick and curvy girl -- not obese, just thick and juicy with an hourglass figure, big natural melons, wide hips, ass for weeks, thick thighs... I know the local gal for this, you wanted to see her --so do I!!
13. being tied up and teased and tortured with a vibrator for an hour
My pleasure , but you must allow tongue lashings also, almost there, then back off -- for a full hour OH YEA!!! Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I will begin the leg work on this, interesting challenge Sophia.
MS
I honestly haven't thought that much about my bucket list. My fantasies are less about the specific act and more about the context. If I had to put one thing down though, I'd say I want an evening with a French woman that doesn't speak a lick of English. The idea of an encounter where eyes and hands are the only means of communication is serious hotness. Originally Posted by Miguel
I have to steal that from you. That sounds incredibly hot. Unfortunately I do speak enough conversational French that it wouldn't quite be the same.

I would have to think really hard about a language that is both sexy and that I do not speak at least a little of.

Spanish...no
French...no
Portuguese...no (75% of the lexicon is mutually intelligible with Castillian.)
German... not even close
Russian... I know all the dirty stuff

I don't know.

But French is sexy..
Russian... I know all the dirty stuff Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
RekcaSxT,
I have been with two different ladies, who in the depth of passion spoke
Russian. I thought it was sexy.
PS. I don't speak the language but I was evidently speaking/understanding the message.
Russian is sexy, very sexy. But when written, cyrillic is scary looking!
nothing sexier than some latina calling you "papi" as you are laying the pipe down!
Angel and Saphire both called me Papi....

I was saying 2009 was the year of the Latina, but man a little mamacita would hit the spot right now....
and as hot as that marina looks from agency reviews........... whoa! i don't know how long i could hold a nut in........ imagine her calling you papi.....
  • ezman
  • 03-08-2010, 07:19 PM
For some of us, our encounter with Tatiana from Columbia was virtually without words. She spoke very little English the first time she came here and I don't speak Spanish, either. But we managed to get along handsomely.
  • gpsss
  • 03-08-2010, 10:44 PM
My bucket list....

Sex with 2 girls at the same time

performing anal sex on a girl

and hell, why not, sleep with a t-girl
Done the movie theater. Very fun. Even done a little mutual rubbing and stroking with a hot young girl I did not know on a plane. I love the public sex thing. Lots of danger! I now would love two women.
Sheri Moon. This woman is smoking hot!

Lustfully naughty
Nico!
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful responses and action in this fun thread!! I know i have add a few to my growing list! Keep them cumming guys!!

I got the downtown building, but I can't make it rain. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Let me know sweetie just promise not to eat any chilli before we meet! * giggles*
~Kisses Jen

P.S. Oh.......... i forgot to put i wanna do it in a helicopter flying above the water oh my the possibilities !!!!
4. In a limo while it's moving Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Don't forget to stand up thru the sunroof topless! It kinda puts a new meaning to "rush hour"!
Tess