the Texas Rangers and Cole Hamels... any Playoff Chance This Year?

Boom!
BADA!
Bing?
Assholes win too. Wouldn't a all Texas ALCS be funny?
An I-45 Series....it'd be intense to say the least.

Especially if the winner of that series ended up facing the Cubs in the W S.....

Holy Cow.

Holy Cow. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I see what you did there.

I would prefer a Dodgers - Rangers series. Easier for me to make a road trip to LA to catch a game than a flight to Chi town.
Man o' man....the Rangers came out a'blazin' and had Stroman on the ropes the top of the 1st.

Up 2-0 and only one out, I've no clue (on Josh Hamilton's ground out to the SS) how Moreland ended up on 3rd and Fielder (stranded) between 3rd and home (easily tagged out / DP).

Took several innings for Cole to settle down, too. Through 7 now, Rangers down 4-3, we need to chase Stroman now (top of the 8th) or this thing's coming back to Arlington tied up one apiece.
Top 9. Nut up time
Blue Jay's are done!
BLue Jay's aren't done yet but they are on life support for sure. Their bats can dominate at any given time. Still work to do. Plus we need to end this in 3 so we can rest our bullpen.
normally, my hearts in the AL east, but I cant stand the jays, so have at it.
Jay's are in a state of disbelief this evening to be sure.

That said, there's not a man on their roster that doesn't believe they can't come to Arlington, take the next two, and bring this series back home for game 5. They will come to Texas "guns a'blazin' (tip o' the cap to Mr Hardy....good luck this coming Sunday, sir.....and welcome again to Big D).

Rangers are gonna want to knock 'em out and get that extra day (or two) rest (for Beltre especially) while the Astros / Royals bang away on one another.

Odor....wow. Isn't he making a name for himself already?
Really great game today. Rangers deserved to win it, too. I know Toronto can, but I don't think they will win both games here.

Odor....wow. Isn't he making a name for himself already? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
definitely our unheralded star.. I've never seen anyone hit so many line-drive homeruns..
I think we need to win today.. if not, the series is tied 2-2, back in Toronto for game 5, and the Rangers will fold like a cheap suit.

Holland vs. Dickey today.. I expect several homers with the strong south wind, a run-scoring affair.. something like 8-6, 10-7..

Rangers will prevail.