The 'Horny List'

Well ladies feel free to add me to your list ... I would never say no! and I mean never...
Italiana Princess,
update your website so that I can come and pleasure you out in Ft. Worth. You might just find your new ATF. I'm single and can come over and play and be at your disposal.
Ditto!

Has never happened with me but what an ego-booster that would be eh?

On the flip side, every time I try to call for that quick fix always comes up short, go figure. Originally Posted by ppdoc

Oh the countless times I've been on that flip side, needing the quick fix and it not working out
Ha. Fun thread!
You do know that this thread is almost seven years old, don't you?
You do know that this thread is almost seven years old, don't you? Originally Posted by oldmarine
That genuis didn't have a fucking clue smh lmao
Loved getting booty calls.
If you change the letters in his name it spells mikeemoron. Just sayin
If you change the letters in his name it spells mikeemoron. Just sayin Originally Posted by Boltfan
Good catch bolt lol that he must be
YES! OMG please yes!! Any lady.. anytime. All you want as long as you want! I would so love this experience. Please PM me!
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Holy 7 year old bump! Some hookers that posted then are still here slanging pussy today
We all wish Kaylee and Lita would call us.
Lita/IP (I hope you still read the Co-ed when you come on here from time to time), I remember being the guy you called a few times when you were horny as described for OTC good times years back not too long after you left Cindy's Place and got an incall off Brown in Arlington...Great times you telling me the door was opened and just come in you were already naked in bed...We wouldn't speak while you watched me undress then we'd go at it for 2-3 hrs, as much time as you could spare till your SO would be looking for you.

Tess Tulips used to do me the same way.

I sure miss both of you and those good old days!!!
Current situation
You do know that this thread is almost seven years old, don't you? Originally Posted by oldmarine
So...... I've been horny for seven years.....HELP