New to the Hobby - terrible experience so far =/

Pretty much everything u have talked about screening and wanting to meet is how it goes down with my sugar daddies.. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
dadies?? as in plural?......I was born at night....but not last night......
but its your story......tell it how you need to
Prom dress, cocktail dress, floor-length opera dress, not-so-little black dress (well, I am a BBW, after all), wicked wench boob-boosting dress, you name it, I have it, but I mostly prefer to be UNDRESSED.
Fancy - can I make a recommendation? Think of Moscato as three steps down from Champagne, not quite bubbling wine (which is for all carbonated and fermented grape beverages not from Champagne, France), but not quite Ice Wine.

Ice Wine is especially sweet (uncarbonated) wine that is fermented from grapes that have been frozen - crystallizing the sugar inside the grapes and producing an extremely sweet wine. If you stop into Target or Specs, you can find an ice wine - probably in the $30 range at the low end, although even the lowest grade of ice wine is an extravagant flavor boutique.

I've read your profile and gather that you're a RenFen connoisseur. When you go this fall, stop by the German food boothes and ask for Mead. Dessert Mead - Viking Blod, not to be confused with Honey wine. Honey wine is fermented grape beverage that has been flavored with honey, while actual mead - the real deal - is fermented honey. It smells and tastes like honey. It doesn't pour quite as thick, but if it did, it would be hard to drink. It's what vikings and Arabs drank long before homo sapien discovered that yeast and hops could ferment wheat to create beer - and sadly a mostly forgotten art and beverage. But...one of the tastiest things you'll ever sample. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
LOL! No offense, but perhaps if you stop coming off like a pompous dick, you might have bit more success. If you speak like this in person, who the fuck would want to sit through a dinner date with you, much less have sex with you. You sound like a Grey Poupon commerial ... ijs
  • iquit
  • 06-09-2015, 06:10 AM
Just join P411 and leave this place alone. Yes, if u got $$, you will most likely get what u r looking for. However given the board personal u have taken on, I doubt it will be worth your time coz the ladies that can do it don't participate in the back n forth and they don't solicit you for your time, they wait for you to make first contact. So P411 has a lot of ladies who don't advertise and are, imo, the type you are looking for.
But, but, but...the op is ONE of the retards. Originally Posted by boardman
Just my .02

Now your just putting the provider in an awkward situation in which she better be quick on her feet and quick witted as to go along with how ya'll "met" and what ya'll are "doing " together....
... ...
Either get a divorce and do this "dinner date" without putting anyone in an awkward position or just hire a girl to bang your brains out in a private hotel and pay her to leave.... This is why it's called a "hobby" ....not a dating site Originally Posted by charcoal
Now OP is talking out both sides of his ass. TG, I've tried to help, offered advice, but now you're just not making sense.
First you come on here telling everyone that we're doing this wrong, that this is the only way you will allow to be screened. After being here less than a few weeks, now you're complaining about your "terrible" experiences as a result of your screening requirements.
Now this is what gets me...
You will only screen by meeting in a public place. But you mention that you regularly are recognized in public. Why would you put yourself in that position? That's not what a sane person would do...Something don't sound right in what you're saying.
I'm calling "Bullshit"
First off, skip the fag wine bullshit and go hardcore....throw a bottle of this shit down her gullet and see what happens.....real talk....

Your Welcome......

Oh sorry about the squirrel.....fucker couldn't hang but did cook up nicely with some brown gravy over rice.....

Originally Posted by Russ38
LMAO!!! real shit here!
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2015, 08:34 AM
What many are failing to understand is the Catch-22 the poster has brought up.

With so much indiscretion amongst providers , how can you trust providers with your personal information? The true answer to that question is you can't.

The second part is how can a provider trust you are not LE without references? They can not...if the truth be known a reference can be compromised and they can still be LE.

The person that figures out the answer to this problem could get very rich.

LOL! No offense, but perhaps if you stop coming off like a pompous dick, you might have bit more success. If you speak like this in person, who the fuck would want to sit through a dinner date with you, much less have sex with you. You sound like a Grey Poupon commerial ... ijs Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Being well spoken on a subject makes you a pompous dick?
My apologies sir - nothing but the finest beverages cross your lips. The grapes in your glass were undoubtedly crushed only by uncircumcised boys who's feet were cleaned with Japanese Quince soap, who are endlessly subjected to their least favorite song on endless repeat so that their anguished crying causes their deliciously salty tears of abject hopelessness to provide the most delightful and heady bouquet with the slightest finish that is reminiscent of the frailty of youth.

I concede the tangent to you, such that we might enjoy our beverages however we like.

*edit* As a parting comment here, I beg you to go to the very American site www.GotMead.com and learn about Mead. I'm not sure why you think it means something different in different countries. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I beg you to go to the nearest hood and pick up a bottle of MD 20/20 You won't be Disappointed!!
What many are failing to understand is the Catch-22 the poster has brought up.

With so much indiscretion amongst providers , how can you trust providers with your personal information? The true answer to that question is you can't.

that's the subject of a whole 'nother thread...

The second part is how can a provider trust you are not LE without references? They can not...if the truth be known a reference can be compromised and they can still be LE.

The person that figures out the answer to this problem could get very rich.

Being well spoken on a subject makes you a pompous dick? Originally Posted by WTF
Digging around some past threads, I was looking at some in reference to P411. Back when LE infiltrated the site in Colorado LE had an account there. Would take providers out on dinner only dates and use them as references to book BCD dates. It's no secret the LEO is on Eccie as well.
I'm not saying they're here busting providers/clients, but I'm sure they're watching the craziness going on.

TG pompous? I don't see it.
Typical wine snob maybe, likes to share his knowledge on the subject. A good resourse actually when seeking a good bottle of grape. I think I remember him saying Moscato was made from Sirah grape? Something I didn't know, but thought it was spelled Shiraz. I enjoy an occasional drink and like the Shiraz, it is a little more available than the Beaujolais that I truly prefer.
I think I remember him saying Moscato was made from Sirah grape? Something I didn't know, but thought it was spelled Shiraz. I enjoy an occasional drink and like the Shiraz, it is a little more available than the Beaujolais that I truly prefer. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
HERETIC!

Two different conversations that have been spliced together there.

One conversation was about Petite Sirah, which is a type of wine - and I was just noting that during a dinner date, I don't expect a lady to be able to discourse on the origins of grapes and cross-pollination, but I *would* like her to be comfortable enough expressing an opinion about how different vintages taste. IE, "I like this one and here's why" instead of "It's red and has alcohol, I'll drink it."

The other conversation was with Fancy Heels about dessert beverages - she enjoys Moscato - a sweet white wine - and I was inquiring if she also sampled ice wines - which are dessert wines made by leaving the grapes on the vine through a frost/freeze to crystallize the sugar crystals - causing the tiny portion of wine extracted to be exquisitely sweet.

*incoming opinion*

As for the LEO thing...I'm not. The easiest way to tell? I'm literate. How many intelligent, well-educated people enter LE to pick up a city/state salary that puts them barely above the poverty line? There are a few LE agents that join because of a desire to good things for their community, but very few. Most are about guns and power, and those with a heart swelling with patriotism or a desire to make this world a better place join the military, not LE.

And finally - I most certainly have *not* said that I'm looking for dinner only engagements. Put yourself in my shoes. When I hire, I have a pool of resumes that have been filtered through my recruiters and HR, and given to me. I don't hire someone from there - the next step is to conduct a phone interview. If that goes well, then I bring them in for an interview. If that goes well, we discuss an offer.

I'm distraught that I'm having to spell this out - but the purpose of dinner is to see if I get along with someone. Does she have viability as a social companion? What makes her smile, and does it look real? I've said this several times, but I care far less about ass pictures than I do for a picture of someone with a smile. Does she conduct herself with poise? What subjects does she find interesting? Is this someone I want to see repeatedly, for as long as we both choose?

Dinner is a paid interview. Not even McDonalds hires people without interviews. It's a shame that this community does - but I will not.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2015, 02:00 PM

Dinner is a paid interview. Not even McDonalds hires people without interviews. It's a shame that this community does - but I will not. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I have a sense that you will....there will be some lady willing to trust her intuition and not some of these tramps circular logic of...You need to have references and give me all your personal information so I can ruin you if I so choose.

Personally I think it foolish that some folks have been beaten down to bow to that mentality. Glad to see that you are not one of them. May I suggest Eros. I think that more conducive to your search than either here or BP. This is really BP light.

.............................. ............and I was inquiring if she also sampled ice wines - which are dessert wines made by leaving the grapes on the vine through a frost/freeze to crystallize the sugar crystals - causing the tiny portion of wine extracted to be exquisitely sweet......................... .............................. ..................... Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
ok, I must have skipped over this. my usual curiosity. how does this cause the wine to become more sweet? when the sugar crystals crystalize does this somehow cause the yeast to not be able to consume them? questioning from a brewer's stand point. usually the fermenting process is controlled as in it is stopped early (one way being temperature as in dropping it enough to kill the yeast before they're done), adding more sugar when the yeast is killed or causing them to go dormant (this way usually causes carbonation if they aren't killed), or simply having more sugar than the yeast can eat or tolerate for long periods of time.

ha, ha. I keep getting baited with the brew talk (joking)

I'm distraught that I'm having to spell this out - but the purpose of dinner is to see if I get along with someone. Does she have viability as a social companion? What makes her smile, and does it look real? I've said this several times, but I care far less about ass pictures than I do for a picture of someone with a smile. Does she conduct herself with poise? What subjects does she find interesting? Is this someone I want to see repeatedly, for as long as we both choose?

Dinner is a paid interview. Not even McDonalds hires people without interviews. It's a shame that this community does - but I will not. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
again, you're trying to circumvent steps in the process everyone knows.

it can be done with certain ladies here as many, including some of the ladies, have posted.

usually though, you meet and go through the whole kit and caboodle and then know if you got along. sorta how it happens when you meet people out of the Hobby. cept here you get it on and decide. also one of the reasons for reviews. it's like you want to hit a home run the first time out. good luck on that. still think you didn't give Ripped Jeans her due chance. not going to poke at the other part you reflected that with as other's already have.

again, I think you're making it too difficult. if you can't get a lady to a restaurant and you are too well known everywhere (you work for FOX news or something? if so, oh boy. just ignore me then) why not get a room at a nice ritzy fancy schmancy hotel, schedule a session, then let the girl know you just want to get to know her and treat her to room service. don't they do some fancy dinners of some of the more ritzy hotels? you get to see her in person also and she has the option to leave. however, if you two click or hit it off she'll be more likely to stay and converse. read some reviews where the deed wasn't done but neither was a room service dinner.

edit:
I............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ................May I suggest Eros. I think that more conducive to your search than either here or BP. This is really BP light. Originally Posted by WTF
actually this here is some sound advice. might be more your style. the majority of the girls there seem to have GPS but a large portion of that same majority has no reviews so I'd imagine quite a few them won't expect you to have references.
Would be nice to have MORE clientele like TravelingGentleman on board. Then maybe we wouldn't see the words "hooktards", Hooker, whore...etc.

Pitiful!
^^^^ What's this whore babbling about?
Go sit on a Midget, Russ