Ban-A-Palooza 2018! (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

At the end of the day.. people come here to sell/buy pussy
All that extra shit is just that.. extra
Act stupid and you will get clowned before and after your vacation
Courage?stop.. all u trolls do is talk shit to each other all day Originally Posted by NubianPrince

Aight...Since you call me a troll while excluding yourself from that category lets discuss it...So what do you call what you were doing with ID in Sandbox? Imma keep it real I do go back and forth with male posters but I don't go after females like you do. Not that I dont have disagreements but I don't dig my heels in and argue with females like that...not here or in the RW....In this case ID got banned and you're still here this AM salivating and licking your chops...care to explain that? If you are here for pussy and pussy only why are you getting on the level of these females and doing all such shit. You can't have it both ways...you want to sit above the fray but you knee deep in that shit
Italia DiBella.

El Strappy, too?
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Is this her first time ? Was so close to see her next week. My bad.
Go back and re-read the thread first.. cause it's obvious you don't know when and why she got banned
I even linked the post that got her spanked but you folks still don't get it

She basically got aggy A.M ignored her comment and responded to my gif(which had absolutely nothing to do with her)
Got carried away and violated eccie rules

Our argument came AFTER she fucked up.. so there's no reason for me to salivate or take credit for anything

Here for pussy only?never said that..just reminding you this a hooker board
And I repeat.. extra shit is just that..extra
I'm here for the punani, but I'll call out the bs when I see it
Talking about courage,face to face confrontation with members for shit talking is a load of crap and you know it
Half of these dudes would love to give you the beats,for 90% of your comments but I doubt you'd show up

Back to the topic now
Go back and re-read the thread first.. cause it's obvious you don't know when and why she got banned
I even linked the post that got her spanked but you folks still don't get it

She basically got aggy A.M ignored her comment and responded to my gif(which had absolutely nothing to do with her)
Got carried away and violated eccie rules

Our argument came AFTER she fucked up.. so there's no reason for me to salivate or take credit for anything

Here for pussy only?never said that..just reminding you this a hooker board
And I repeat.. extra shit is just that..extra
I'm here for the punani, but I'll call out the bs when I see it
Talking about courage,face to face confrontation with members for shit talking is a load of crap and you know it
Half of these dudes would love to give you the beats,for 90% of your comments but I doubt you'd show up

Back to the topic now Originally Posted by NubianPrince
A couple / few of quick points for ya:

1.) I don't care about all that catty shit you talking about. The point is you were in Sandbox hella going back and forth with some providers on some weird estrogen overload. Own that shit its yours. And your still here this morning PMS'ing and spazzing the fuck out. She got banned move on.

2.)again you're missing the point my example of face to face was merely an example for the providers to talk their shit to each other not wait till someone gets banned to talk to shit. Why you decided to inject yourself in that direct feedback to a provider is a mystery to me. But yet another example of you trying to get on that female level.

3.) So now you looking for board members to rally around you because they dont like me? Fuck the 90% tell me how you personally feel? I can tell you this any negro that goes 12 rounds with females like you did in Sandbox you got ho tendencies and there's just no way outta that reality. You can pivot back to 90% of the posters not liking me if it makes you feel better none of that is a concern of mine.

My advice to you is stop being a ho no need to get mad about it just stop that shit.
Y'all didn't peep WU's edit?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=263 Originally Posted by NubianPrince
But he didn't state the reason for doing so. I saw no issues when I first read that post before it got redacted.
NubianPimp will go after any girl who doesn't join his stable of hoes. That's what pimps do. When he says he is here for the pussy, reality is he wants to grow his stable after seeing competition from other and infiltration of BP pimped hoes
But he didn't state the reason for doing so. I saw no issues when I first read that post before it got redacted. Originally Posted by andymarksman
You are correct...and the fact that you saw no issues doesn’t mean there wasn’t a violation. You can ask her about it when she gets back, as Staff will not comment on the specifics of any particular infraction. Carry on.
A couple / few of quick points for ya:

1.) I don't care about all that catty shit you talking about. The point is you were in Sandbox hella going back and forth with some providers on some weird estrogen overload. Own that shit its yours. And your still here this morning PMS'ing and spazzing the fuck out. She got banned move on.

2.)again you're missing the point my example of face to face was merely an example for the providers to talk their shit to each other not wait till someone gets banned to talk to shit. Why you decided to inject yourself in that direct feedback to a provider is a mystery to me. But yet another example of you trying to get on that female level.

3.) So now you looking for board members to rally around you because they dont like me? Fuck the 90% tell me how you personally feel? I can tell you this any negro that goes 12 rounds with females like you did in Sandbox you got ho tendencies and there's just no way outta that reality. You can pivot back to 90% of the posters not liking me if it makes you feel better none of that is a concern of mine.

My advice to you is stop being a ho no need to get mad about it just stop that shit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Heh another clown who woke up on my dick, did you at least eat breakfast first?

-You sound just like those hoes in the Sandbox, misreading shit and throwing a bitch fit

-I didn't miss the point,you were just talking out of your ass
There aren't any rules when it comes to talking shit on a hooker board or any other forum for that matter
If there were..long winded,pussyclot, pathological liars and trolls like you wouldn't exist
Who are you to dictate when and how members talk shit to each other?
You keep bringing up your childhood, being raised by O.Gs like we give a fuck.
How many of those O.Gs tampered with your orifices to make you this extra moist and emotional?

-I don't care about your life, board presence or existence
You live for this, I don't know any sane,healthy, straight,gainfully employed decent looking man that would sign up on a hooker board to discuss politics, race,sports, science or any other non-hobby related topics for that matter
They discuss those topics with RW friends

Get professional help cuzzo
To make you even more emotional, I'm going to add you on my ignore list
Cause you're more of a bitch than a bitch you punk bitch
Good luck with all your corny non-hobby related eccie threads

Toodles ,Tommy Sotomayar
Heh another clown who woke up on my dick, did you at least eat breakfast first?

-You sound just like those hoes in the Sandbox, misreading shit and throwing a bitch fit

-I didn't miss the point,you were just talking out of your ass
There aren't any rules when it comes to talking shit on a hooker board or any other forum for that matter
If there were..long winded,pussyclot, pathological liars and trolls like you wouldn't exist
Who are you to dictate when and how members talk shit to each other?
You keep bringing up your childhood, being raised by O.Gs like we give a fuck.
How many of those O.Gs tampered with your orifices to make you this extra moist and emotional?

-I don't care about your life, board presence or existence
You live for this, I don't know any sane,healthy, straight,gainfully employed decent looking man that would sign up on a hooker board to discuss politics, race,sports, science or any other non-hobby related topics for that matter
They discuss those topics with RW friends

Get professional help cuzzo
To make you even more emotional, I'm going to add you on my ignore list
Cause you're more of a bitch than a bitch you punk bitch
Good luck with all your corny non-hobby related eccie threads

Toodles ,Tommy Sotomayar Originally Posted by NubianPrince
WTF...yall seeing this shit...huh? Where is all this pent up anger coming from...you digress...to pivot from your ho like tendencies of arguing down providers..thats your thing...own it...obviously not only do you care about what I post but you put it all together in one long rambling and incoherent rant.

Look let's face it..you fucked up...with all that catty like arguing with providers...so either you are a pimp with a weak hand or these girls are pimping you out as their scheduler...or you really are a BSC hooker yourself...based on how your typing it never dawned on me that you could actually be a hooker...another mandle...either way I smell pussy.

Now you want to show them you are tough by challenging SC? Its too late for you...again you can't go 12 rounds with providers like you did and then try to bounce back like you're a fucking man...nah homie I peeped this shit out...you must be a provider...you have to be...don't no negroes let alone pimp wannabe's act like you. That's what the hoes do man. After reading all this you posting I legit struggle with this notion you are a pimp. If you are a pimp then your girls must be hocking a baseball spit in your asshole before going in.

Lastly why in the fuck are you saying toodles and that you are gonna put me on ignore? WTF? Dude , lady or whatever you are ...go sit your homosexual ass down...you don't want no back and forth with SC...you will lose that battle ere time. You are easy work for me...OK sweetie. ;-)
You are correct...and the fact that you saw no issues doesn’t mean there wasn’t a violation. You can ask her about it when she gets back, as Staff will not comment on the specifics of any particular infraction. Carry on. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I have no idea if you had anything to do with Chung's vacation, but your evasiveness regarding Italia here isn't adequate enough under the scrutiny from the Houston forum members. Just saying....
I have no idea if you had anything to do with Chung's vacation, but your evasiveness regarding Italia here isn't adequate enough under the scrutiny from the Houston forum members. Just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Do you know why Chung was banned?why would you think WU had anything to do with it?
And he's not being evasive, he can't tell you why she was banned
I can tell you for a fact she violated GL31 and whatever else that was edited
Either one or both got her banned
Or maybe she only got points ..and the tally led to her vacation

Her number is public.. why don't you ask her and let us know?
When did Wake Up need a semen shield? I hope y'all are taking notes...this alleged dude is keeping tabs on all these providers...something fishy is going on with this cat...but since he put me on ignore I don't expect a response..

PS: just for inquiring minds she's threatened to put me on ignore at least 3 other times.
I have no idea if you had anything to do with Chung's vacation, but your evasiveness regarding Italia here isn't adequate enough under the scrutiny from the Houston forum members. Just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Your scrutiny is...disconcerting...

As has been said...you can ask her when she gets back. All the other speculation by non-Staff members is just that...speculation...
These bitches UITB are fightin like bitches UITB ....

where my popcawn?
.. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
My battery died.

I was going to ask if anyone wondered if it was actually Italia posting??