MSOG List. Let's build it.

the mens locker room threads are more fun!
Leaving this thread. Reading about multiples depresses me. If only it was 1985 again.

If any ladies have a special 2 pop skill, please let me know! Originally Posted by Sadsack
I know what you mean, and I've only know one lady that could consistently get 2 pops from me and that was Bianca Page. But sadly she is gone
While multiples are nice, some gentlemen get too hung up on the idea, try to force the issue, and stress themselves out, which can result in the first and perhaps only pop being less satisfying.

Relax! Whatever happened to just letting things happen naturally and enjoying the whole experience?
Kaitlyn Dior mentioned in a thread she wanted to see if a guy could get 4 or 5. I would assume it was to attract multi hour appts. I shot 5 in a MFFM session but it was about 2 hours. And yes, only the two girls were involved in my action. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Kaitlyn was easily able to get 2 cups in 1 hour time with me and If I didn't have another appointment the very next day I would have been able to go 3 or more. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I LOVE Msog I very much so encourage it
While multiples are nice, some gentlemen get too hung up on the idea, try to force the issue, and stress themselves out, which can result in the first and perhaps only pop being less satisfying.

Relax! Whatever happened to just letting things happen naturally and enjoying the whole experience?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
^^^^^^ THIS!

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That's what "free" civvie pussy is for. If I'm paying 300/hr, it's about maximizing the sex, including the orgasms.

Most of us don't lack for laid back sexual experiences. We lack passionate hot sexual experiences that leave shit eating grins on our faces (which usually comes from seeing a guys particular flavor which also is not easily found at the country club or a bar)
(which usually comes from seeing a guys particular flavor which also is not easily found at the country club or a bar) Originally Posted by citizen44
...or sitting next to us in the car on the way to church.
  • cr76
  • 03-14-2016, 01:14 PM
Of we have a doubles list??
^ my doubles partners offer msog as well
.............................. ...................Relax! Whatever happened to just letting things happen naturally and enjoying the whole experience? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
while I usually agree with you Ms Fancy. this ain't what the majority consider "happening naturally" lol

maybe back in the old west or medieval times. haha

That's what "free" civvie pussy is for. If I'm paying 300/hr, it's about maximizing the sex, including the orgasms.

Most of us don't lack for laid back sexual experiences. We lack passionate hot sexual experiences that leave shit eating grins on our faces (which usually comes from seeing a guys particular flavor which also is not easily found at the country club or a bar) Originally Posted by citizen44
and answered before I could.
Bianca page brings back memories. She was such it was hard not to MSOG. So was Virginia luv and ruby red. All gone but well settled. Just great memories. And then they text me wishing thanksgiving and Christmas. Just a class apart socially and heart wise. Just great. But life moves on. I think some ladies based on mental connection can make it happen and then in some I choose to based on their demeanor. Have fun guys do not give up hope. You too ladies.
Jolie at Sunflower. 3 msog :-)