FOX NEWS: THE MOST TRUSTED...........IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE !

so whats your excuse for being a simpleton, genetics? Originally Posted by CJ7
you are so far out of your league you need to find a corner
  • CJ7
  • 02-01-2014, 11:35 AM
you are so far out of your league you need to find a corner Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
a former Fox reporter,well respected by his peers and viewing audience appears on FOX NEWS talking to Megan Kelly, and apologizes for telling bullshit lies, and calls the viewers like you WEAK , yet you STILL believe Fox, and I 'm out of my league, and need to find a corner ?

• WTF
  • 02-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Is it true that the same 35% of viewers that trust Fox News the most also trusted Adolf in 1938 over all others?
Holy shit. How passionate are you fuxtix about Fox News? I haven't heard this pitch of mewling since November 13, 2012.

Maybe Fox will run for president.

Maybe you can marry Fox.

Maybe you can jerk off to Fox. maybe you already do.

If Fox tells you to stick your head in the toilet, will you?

Holy shit, I trust Fox to provide the most lopsided, least journalistic spin on the airwaves. I guess that puts me in the "trust" column.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2014, 12:24 PM
nevergivesitathought thinks that all the msnbc viewers would pencil in Fox News as their second most trusted news source!
Originally Posted by Doove
Oh? Add it up and what you get is:

Liberal Media: 49%

Fox News: 35%

Just sayin'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or.....

Dumb Fucks: 49%

Just sayin'
nevergivesitathought thinks that all the msnbc viewers would pencil in Fox News as their second most trusted news source! Originally Posted by WTF
Ah contraire my wee idiot

I only think the level of intelligence of the lefts representatives in here is quite low

And that people make comments with no understanding of the conversation and inapplicable non sequiturs at that

But it is refreshing that you have finally retreated from attempting to argue from
your previous untenable position and reverted to your normal defensive impishness
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2014, 02:19 PM
You sound like one of them there hybrid elitist clutching to your bible and gun?
  • Doove
  • 02-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by Doove
Oh? Add it up and what you get is:

Liberal Media: 49%

Just sayin'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or.....

Dumb Fucks: 49%

Just sayin' Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'll check back later to see if you have anything clever.
I'll check back later to see if you have anything clever. Originally Posted by Doove
Please give Lama a couple of years (minimum) to study for the exam.
  • CJ7
  • 02-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Ah contraire my wee idiot

I only think the level of intelligence of the lefts representatives in here is quite low

And that people make comments with no understanding of the conversation and inapplicable non sequiturs at that

But it is refreshing that you have finally retreated from attempting to argue from
your previous untenable position and reverted to your normal defensive impishness Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Ah contraire ...

Au contraire, you fucking broke dick MORON
Ah contraire ...

Au contraire, you fucking broke dick MORON Originally Posted by CJ7
On my phone you nice man you

But it's always sweet to have an auto correct corrector
Ah contraire ...

Au contraire, you fucking broke dick MORON Originally Posted by CJ7

But it's always sweet to have a correct corrector
  • CJ7
  • 02-01-2014, 04:54 PM

But it's always sweet to have a correct corrector Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

welcome
Why are idiot liberals always so obtuse??