Texting During Appointments

Wow, how rude! I think it shows a real lack of etiquette to stop a session so you can have a text chat session with your girl. Nowo there are some circumstances under which this is understandable (kids, family, emergencies) but most things can wait.
I think it's disrespectful and inconsiderate. Depending on the circumstances behind the texting, a repeat visit will not happen.
Wow, that is pathetic. I just looked over at my clock, it is 1 minute slower than the time on the cell phone. Like others have said, I expect that I will have you for the full hour. How rude.

When I go get a massage, it seems like I get 10 minutes off my time. Chaps my hiney! ( l ) Originally Posted by Holly Love
Just viewed your pics. You have a seriously fine hiney. Hope I get to meet it someday!
For me, the omnipresent cell phone serves as a thrilling reminder that I'm taking her away for a moment from the things she's really interested in--the one and only way a guy (who's not a thug or a millionaire) can actually make an impression on a lady. Hey, it's all good.
There's a saying:

Cell phones were intended to enable people who are geographically far away to stay closer (communicate). The unfortunate side effect is cell phones have also caused people who are close together to become further apart.
I can not believe there are providers making an actual living and texting during a session. Really? AND she was caught!! Bad provider... bad. Go sit in the corner and diddle yourself.
It's funny because it's been mentioned in their reviews. Not so sure they read co-ed but if that was me and I had that mentioned in a review and I saw this thread, I'd definitely say something.