OBAMA DISGRACES HIMSELF .......

Hey fucktard, move to the hood in Detroit or DC. Me thinks you might change your mind about the 2nd amendment. LMOA. You lefties crack me up. I admit you have to be very smart to be a lib. To patch all the holes in your pathetic logic takes significant skill.

Let me put it this way. We the people would like to retain the right to protect our selves against the bad guys.

The freaks that go ape-shit with an AK in public are very rare and account for an extremely small portion of the murders committed in the US. They are simply magnified by the lib media to brain-wash the weak to promote the leftist agenda. You bleeders want everybody to roll on to their backs to expose their belly to the next psycho for the sake of the potential of avoiding the said incident. It's a matter of perspective. You may feel very insure around guns. So taking away or limiting the 2nd amendment may sound really good to you. It sound down right scary to me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the bastard in the White house is a complete disgrace in every way. He's pathetic and you all know it deep down inside. Originally Posted by Muscleup
This goes to show that you don't even know what the 2nd is about or why it exists.