Who can give a bbbj?

Yeah, I contacted NLN and she said she rather not due to my encounter with Kara.
NLN, I hit you up, and you said no thank you lol
Well that says a lot about nln. She knows the karas of the world a lot better than we do. And her instincts while they may kinda hurt your feelings, it is a good teaching lesson for all of us. And it’s also probably Brees reasoning also and in fact I’m sure it is, she’s a very clean girl and maybe you could ask the mods to delete the review of Kara you did, I’ve not gone down town on a chick in years because of all the barebacking, but I think we just found two girls who are very clean and safe. I’m excited.
The OP said that he initially tried contacting you and Cassandra Bree first.

You two would’ve been my first recommendation.

On the flip side of the coin, we don’t know how he conducted himself while trying to acquire your services or any other factors. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore

Yes, I didn’t really mean myself, I just meant all the great ladies on here, why some people risk these other girls and I look at their ads and I’m just like haha “probably gonna be a no” but then ends up being a no review, but to each their own. I guess if we don’t take chances then life is just no fun. Best wishes to everyone i hope you’re all having loads of freaky nasty fun, and staying safe! Happy holidays. X
Screw them, check out the encounters section and start texting a few of them, I’ve done that before and had three chicks respond in a hour period—I was like WTF—hahaa—cancel on two and go for one. I guarantee you when a sweetie shows up at the door, nothing else matters, and if it don’t happen than you just saved some money. Originally Posted by bc1969
For anybody keeping score I was just kidding about the “screw them” comment,,forum hyperbole stuff, lol