World Events are moving...

See there! Listen to EVA, the truth hurts.

See there! Listen to me the truth hurts.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good pic depicts your insistent whining.
Time for another condemnation of Obama!

When dealing with someone like Putin, Syrians, Iran, or just run of the mill terrorists you never, NEVER, telegraph what you are willing or not willing to do. Obama said that a military response is "off the table". Fool! That is why democrats have never understood foreign policy or how to play the game.
Time for another condemnation of Obama!

When dealing with someone like Putin, Syrians, Iran, or just run of the mill terrorists you never, NEVER, telegraph what you are willing or not willing to do. Obama said that a military response is "off the table". Fool! That is why democrats have never understood foreign policy or how to play the game. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You say Obie just continues Bush policies, so he is copying telling Iraq for months we are going to invade, Giving Saddam time to send the WMDS to Syria.
How do you explain to a fool that he is being foolish?
  • CJ7
  • 03-24-2014, 02:54 PM
How do you explain to a fool that he is being foolish? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

logical people have been trying to breech your ignorance for 100's of posts... you tell us.
How do you explain to a fool that he is being foolish? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There has been a plethora of folks on this board, but you are still foolish.
There has been a plethora of folks on this board, but you are still foolish. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
In the past several weeks, JD Idiot has taken total ignorance in this forum to a new and unprecedented level!

It wasn't easy for JD to out ignorant his identical twin brother IB and Trendy Trendaway. But give JD some credit, he has accomplished what we once thought was impossible!
  • CJ7
  • 03-24-2014, 07:10 PM
In the past several weeks, JD Idiot has taken total ignorance in this forum to a new and unprecedented level!

It wasn't easy for JD to out ignorant his identical twin brother IB and Trendy Trendaway. But give JD some credit, he has accomplished what we once thought was impossible! Originally Posted by bigtex

JD's just being himself.... a communist bastard
Congrats JD.
Congrats JD. Originally Posted by JCM800
This ones for you, JD

JD Idiot had to wake up mighty early in the morning to out Idiot his identical twin brother, IB!

At least they are keeping it within the family!
I sense a conspiracy is afoot among the idiots.
I sense a conspiracy is afoot among the idiots. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The only "conspiracy afoot" in this forum was exposed for the world to see when you made the ridiculous claim in the "Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada" thread (that you started) that the flight was possibly hijacked and parked on some remote island, shielded by pot plants.

That thread alone took your Idiocy to a historic high. Be proud of what you have accomplished!

JD Idiot, it's time to 'fess up! The Mel Gibson character "Jerry Fletcher" was actually based upon your life story. Wasn't it?
I sense a conspiracy is afoot among the idiots. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wont your buds dislike being called idiots?