Our Home?

I’m still getting the security warnings.

After I installed windows 95 I just used my jumper cables and crow bar to log in and it's working perfectly again.

CK says hi and cum and get it folks the coast is all clear.

I'll see you at the next social CK...Love you.
I’m still getting the security warnings. Originally Posted by TinMan
+1
Now it's telling me my username and password are wrong and I've exceeded the number of attempts to log in.
It tells me Iam banned! lolling
Now it's telling me my username and password are wrong and I've exceeded the number of attempts to log in. Originally Posted by volantsolo

I got this as well. First time I tried to log in. I REALLY need to log in, look at the provider ads for 20 seconds and see they are the same ones as always and then log back out.

Same as before. I hope this gets fixed soon!
OS/2 is the answer! Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
And here I thought I was the bomb with NT
It tells me Iam banned! lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
  • BLM69
  • 03-14-2022, 09:35 PM
I got this as well. First time I tried to log in. I REALLY need to log in, look at the provider ads for 20 seconds and see they are the same ones as always and then log back out.

Same as before. I hope this gets fixed soon! Originally Posted by cage196
Let me guess who these whores are? Chunky granny and windshield hairline? Keeping the gossip going by themselves?
Was able to log in without a cert warning for the first time in almost a month just now, so I guess CK ponied up the cash to get it fixed?
Was able to log in without a cert warning for the first time in almost a month just now, so I guess CK ponied up the cash to get it fixed? Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Not enough to allow me to enter. I’m still getting the same security warning.
tells me that im out of passcode attempts even the first time I try or reset. Must be because people have been accidentally logging in to my account and sending dick pics out LOL
tells me that im out of passcode attempts even the first time I try or reset. Must be because people have been accidentally logging in to my account and sending dick pics out LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Can't be that-- I logged into your account but when I tried to send dick pics I got an alert "File size too small"
Can't be that-- I logged into your account but when I tried to send dick pics I got an alert "File size too small" Originally Posted by Grace Preston
LOL ! weird, some someone just replied back to me telling me they would see me for free based on the picture!
LOL ! weird, some someone just replied back to me telling me they would see me for free based on the picture! Originally Posted by cage196
That was a private message from me. You know you're not supposed to post private correspondence.

Check your PMs.....agian..