Show us your taint/pussy DFW!

I have followed that guy. Good thing my car is front wheel drive, it was slippery in there after he was done with it.
Dont know what the fuss is all about. He looks like your average fun loving gym rat bodybuilder.They usually have a rather sweet disposition! I would recommend doggie position if you see him.
I'm sure he's a great guy but I don't think any of the comments were about his fun loving sweet disposition.
Back to the topic. Less man meat in here!
I don't know, man. It's hard NOT to talk about that MF.

I mean, if his shit was any bigger, I think there would have to be serious considerations for dick REDUCTION surgery. Seriously. There would come a point where one's dick is TOO BIG, because it would cause one to not get any pussy because....one LITERALLY couldn't fit in any. I mean, I wouldn't want to spend my whole life getting turned down by women, or they actually try to accommodate you, but just can't.

The fact that he looks like a giant doesn't help, either. I mean, imagine being a 120lb female, and this MF wants some. Forget his dick for a second. This joker looks like he's about 6'8", 350. Does he have a temper, is he the thug type, or is he a teddy bear? Who wants to make that determination. What woman would want to take a chance with this one?

Imagine coming home and it's YOUR bed that he's sitting on like that, and your wife is standing there with no panties on. What are you gonna do?
I just took this picture for the ladies. Hit me up.

Originally Posted by LetMeSleepForTheLoveOfGod
Bra please tell me that shit ain't you..If so, how many funerals,of your victims, have you attended??
That's a huge penis!!!! Ruun!!!
Seems like several posters have re-adopted behavior you'd expect from teenage boys and girls; namely trying to shock the parents to prove their "beyond cool" by posting the grossest pics they can find that have minimal relevance to the original post. They just removed a scat post and pics in Another Realm and sent the OP on a vacation. I'd hate for that to happen here.
I think the thread should be kept to showing off the pussies and taint of all the hott women on eccie and not the men. If the poster of that well endowed athletic male wants to start a thread to show off legit males, he should start a new thread!!!

Rambro, if I came home and he was sitting on the bed like that with my SO standing there with no panties, I would do what most guys would do and let them do whatever they desired while I watched!!
to pussy....
Attached Images File Type: jpg dallas4u-452064-9ae3s.jpg (3.5 KB, 364 views) File Type: jpg dallas4u-409246-0e61s.jpg (3.9 KB, 358 views)
Thank you Dallas!!
Whew! Thanks DallasRain!!

This was going in a bad direction!
to pussy.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow. I'd love to spend some time licking and sucking on those gorgeous lips!!