Provider VI

No need to, it's been moved. Maybe you should change your interpretation of "could endanger"...

I'm not jealous, I went through my SC phase, but not even in that phase did I make shit up just to get PA like you do...
While I think it's pretty fucked up to allegedly and nonconsensually record sessions and post them online, we simply don't have anything but speculation to suggest that anything untoward has actually occurred here.

That provider has a long history of attention seeking and shock value behavior on this board. Just read some of her posts

Moved to coed.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
No need to, it's been moved. Maybe you should change your interpretation of "could endanger"...

I'm not jealous, I went through my SC phase, but not even in that phase did I make shit up just to get PA like you do... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I can't help it that modtard is easily influenced by the 20k+ posters gang.

You wanna come along to the SC?

On second thought you'd make me look too good and I'd have to fight the gals off with a stick.
I can't help it that modtard is easily influenced by the 20k+ posters gang.

You wanna come along to the SC?

On second thought you'd make me look too good and I'd have to fight the gals off with a stick. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
You are suppose to swat them away with 100 dollar bills
I can't help it that modtard is easily influenced by the 20k+ posters gang. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
That's what you think happened? Heh.