THE NCNS, Bad TCB, etc LIST:

• Sire
  • 09-18-2012, 02:18 PM
EXCUSE ME??!! do NOT BASH my name when you do not know the facts. I don't know why you and Absolutely(the only two that I know of) have such a hard on for me..and really don't care..for the whole board to read..

I AM INDEPENDENT..

If you have any questions ask me.. DO NOT believe everything you hear!
I have kept my mouth shut for a long time while ABsolutely has bashed me.. which I get, jealousy is a B****. why I am continually being associated with Marco is beyond me. I have seen several members who are well known in the community that will vouch that I AM NOT with him nor have ever been. Originally Posted by katie2CherishU
Sorry babe but I've never said a word to you so you can drop the hard on act. We all know how full of yourself you are.

Indi huh,

That's funny since the trail of shit that marco is posting leads directly to you on several counts. And don't try the you don't send unsolicited txts bs because I am flooded with pm's since I started posting about your unsolicited txts and affiliation with Marco. We are not stupid, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Not to mention the company you keep or double with. Other Marco girls gee what a surprise.

While we are on the subject we should stay on the subject.

Doesn't Katie have some NCNS, Bad TCB, YMMV issues that have been here in coed before.

I'm not gonna come right out and call you one or more of the Miss's........................ ..............................

but, there points of view all do come from previous post about or from you.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
so the girl sexyash 69

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=149966

she ncns me yesterday, robbed a guy, it's in alerts, so i guess i lucked out
Hmmm, somebody is hitting the right nerves here!!! Hell, this is better than Days of our Lives!!! LMAO
EXCUSE ME??!! do NOT BASH my name when you do not know the facts. I don't know why you and Absolutely(the only two that I know of) have such a hard on for me..and really don't care..for the whole board to read..

I AM INDEPENDENT..

I have kept my mouth shut for a long time while ABsolutely has bashed me.. which I get, jealousy is a B****. why I am continually being associated with Marco is beyond me. I have seen several members who are well known in the community that will vouch that I AM NOT with him nor have ever been. Originally Posted by katie2CherishU
We all know the faCTS very well
You told me at the soc#-l you use to be with him but that was your past now you're changing your story again! Oh my! there was another provider that witnessed the entire convo!
All the long standing members are coming OUT
I guess they're all against you to RIGHT HA HA YOU KNOW WHY !'
Because yoU Continually harass AND stand people up Read the reviews know the faCTS We are not the only 2 speaking the truth here! MISS self centered Don't flatter yourself No 1 is impressed by your FAKENESS AND FLAKENESS!
If you were independent you wouldn't keep a log of peoples numbers and keep texting harassing them After they tell you to stop Post an ad like the rest of the indy providers
quit soliciting All the people you've never seen!

Anyone with questions please PM me! I am the truth!

I AM INDEPENDENT..

Another thing I forgot to mention is you have admitted to being with him in the past but said you broke off and now talk bad about him and some of his girls. Now you're saying you never were with him.

hmmmmmmm, hard to follow all your flip flopping, maybe you belong in politics.
We all know the faCTS very well
You told me at the soc#-l you use to be with him but that was your past now you're changing your story again! Oh my! there was another provider that witnessed the entire convo! Originally Posted by Absolutely
Well you can't argue with that. Sounds to me like you need to fire this Marco character and make 100% of your money. I have never really understood the whole agency bit.
  • Qziz
  • 09-18-2012, 08:05 PM
I have never really understood the whole agency bit. Originally Posted by MISS1402
cool story bro
Homer13 said "That's funny since the trail of shit that marco is posting leads directly to you on several counts. And don't try the you don't send unsolicited txts bs because I am flooded with pm's since I started posting about your unsolicited txts and affiliation with Marco. We are not stupid, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Not to mention the company you keep or double with."

OK Homer, put up or shut up. Post in detail the "trail of shit" from Marco that leads to her. More importantly, why are you tracking all of this? Why do you care what Marco does? Since you have met Katie 1 whole time at a social and never seen her BCD, how do you know she is "full of herself".

Katie is busy enough with her regular job and does not send unsolicited text nor does she need to. How can she send a text to someone if she has never seen them before since she would not have their number?

Do tell or leave her and all of the rest of them alone.

And Absolutely, please post "the truth" for everyone to see about her. Why hide it in a PM? Then we can all make up our mind. More importantly, why do you even care about her at all?
Homer13 said "That's funny since the trail of shit that marco is posting leads directly to you on several counts. And don't try the you don't send unsolicited txts bs because I am flooded with pm's since I started posting about your unsolicited txts and affiliation with Marco. We are not stupid, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Not to mention the company you keep or double with."

OK Homer, put up or shut up. Post in detail the "trail of shit" from Marco that leads to her. More importantly, why are you tracking all of this? Why do you care what Marco does? Since you have met Katie 1 whole time at a social and never seen her BCD, how do you know she is "full of herself".

Katie is busy enough with her regular job and does not send unsolicited text nor does she need to. How can she send a text to someone if she has never seen them before since she would not have their number?

Do tell or leave her and all of the rest of them alone.

And Absolutely, please post "the truth" for everyone to see about her. Why hide it in a PM? Then we can all make up our mind. More importantly, why do you even care about her at all? Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Hahahah, I wondered when the president and #1 fan of the katie club would chime in. WK Reincarnated to the rescue just like in all her bad reviews and post about her. Dude you have 0 cred when it comes to her as you openly admit to being in love with her. Don't worry all the evidence has been sent to those that matter most and have the power to do something about it. That's not you and it's not me so nuff said. We have two so far that have posted in the unsolicited txt thread about her and the anonymous pm'er. I can't share pm's and neither can Abs. You know that so it nice and convenient for you to request they be posted. That is not with the board, of course I can share them with the mod's if the gents that sent them says it's cool again that's not my decision as most send pm's to remain anonymous while still trying to help fix an issue.

Now go txt Katie for your next session. Notice how she never responded back on her own behalf after being called out on what she openly admitted at a social in front of witnesses. If you want I can do a search for the old threads about her ymmv, bad tcb, bad reviews and post everyone of those here for everyone to read. I have a feeling though that that's gonna do her more harm then you intended but hey I aim to please and you did ask so nicely.
Well, It was a great idea that has been completely de-railed from the original concept.

This one is now finished!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff