****:( so slow ****

Are maybe try new photos. Are do a video and put it on your website. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

good idea... from the recent review it looks like the OPs photos are 15lbs out of date.
Or.....or.......or........not. ....are.......are......are.
Well sweetie what hotel are you going too? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tell me which one you are going to, I'd be very tempted. Especially if you wore an outfit that accentuated your bangin' hot body...
Tell me which one you are going to, I'd be very tempted. Especially if you wore an outfit that accentuated your bangin' hot body... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Well sir, you tell me and we can set it up. Do you like tight little black dresses?
Well sir, you tell me and we can set it up. Do you like tight little black dresses? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I am sure JL can rock a tight little black dress. Just make sure he has the pearl necklace to go with it.
This may sound cheap, but I'd rather pay a provider $200 and give a $40 tip than pay a provider $250. Like it or not, the AMPs have set the going 1hr rate at $200. In order for you to be able to charge more than $200 per hour, you must have either or both 1.) Outstanding looks 2.) A proven track record of outstanding service 3.) An expanded menu.
You cheap bastard ... you just want a table shower.
Chrissy,

You're gorgeous! Hmmm - I can't figure out why you'd be slow but thanks for posting nonetheless. I am slow too and was wondering

Advertise more! I would think the gals who stay busy probably advertise everywhere. If you are not doing that, do it! Heck, I know some men love petite women - if I were you I'd just put my measurements as the headline and - 'Nuff said - in the ad. Keep it simple ... For added effect, put a picture of a rabbits foot in the photos for good luck. Men like the unexpected - they'll scratch their head and think WTF buy they'll call

It's work, advertising and responding back. I only advertise on one site and sometimes I'll advertise daily M-F, then once the next week and once the next.

I have to remind myself, like with any job, you get out what you put in.
This is like a YouTube video that is so common that ends up with more views than Madonnas kitty and winds up going main stream. It's all a popularity contest- the more your seen the more your known.. If your slow after this thread; then maybe that's something we should alert to the proper economist that say we are climbing out of this recession.
Come across the bottom of your TV screen as :
Alert: Eccie providers fear the worst is yet to come, business is at an all time low! Mean while Backpage stocks rise 1.2 on the DOW after reports of Eccie threads. Haha!
Well sir, you tell me and we can set it up. Do you like tight little black dresses? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes, when you are wearing it!!!
Yes, when you are wearing it!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Whenever you want me too
Another one?

Damn girl.

I have another gumbo stiffy

Not even slightly....I'm even taking a vacation Friday to escape the business. But you are really cute and this is a great ad .

Okay maybe not so great but it's the thought that counts.

Ahhhhhh...the sweet Duke of Genitalia 'nails' it once again, hehe Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I guess its just her I have seen her so fucking gorgeous ...especially in person!!
Well I got Under her
hahah now im under u