***Ladies and gents what are your favorite outfits?***

I just love the sight of a beautiful naked woman, but there is something nice about unwrapping a present as well. Especially when it comes wrapped in a tight, slinky mini-dress or a short jean skirt w/ heels.......Yum!!!
My New Favorite Outfit... he he he
Cant go wrong with a hot Bra and a thong.
Rosemary...HOT! I love your look
I just can't get this out of my head.

I love a short jean skirt with heels.

Originally Posted by syeira pink
Rosemary...HOT! I love your look Originally Posted by LookingGlass
Awe, Thank you
I like topless with with jeans. It's something you don't see everyday.
Thanks Mokoa and Dallas30. This is awesome I posted this thread. So interesting fine sexy ppl. Love it!
Sovanna I remember that one!
Still looking Great!
Cant go wrong with a hot Bra and a thong.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I was about to say a hot lady in holy jeans, tee shirt and a ball cap but then I saw this and almost rear ended a Gulfstream 2 Jet airplane on the fucking runway!
I always thought a nice bra and thongs looked so pretty on the floor- that is until I saw this. I'm coming home babe-do you need me to grab the animal crackers?
Love the outfit Sovanna, cant wait to see you tommorrow

This is one of my new favorites...

Attachment 197090
It's not just you that thinks that is a bad ass outfit Nurse !!!
It's not just you that thinks that is a bad ass outfit Nurse !!! Originally Posted by Captaincrunch75
thank u.
I was about to say a hot lady in holy jeans, tee shirt and a ball cap but then I saw this and almost rear ended a Gulfstream 2 Jet airplane on the fucking runway!
I always thought a nice bra and thongs looked so pretty on the floor- that is until I saw this. I'm coming home babe-do you need me to grab the animal crackers? Originally Posted by Crimson32
You have no idea how bad I wanted too see you yesterday. Forget the animal crackers, I want my spurs baby