Providers what are your shoe size?

Ok I am a foot guy, post some pics please.
Size 10-11
Some of us really enjoy the female feet! The bigger the better, but I will enjoy any size, long as they're nice, clean and well cared for!! Thanks to the ladies who've taken the time to answer. Originally Posted by oktickler
Totally agree with oktickler and thank you to all the lovely ladies in htown (:
I wanted to start a thread on here because I know there are a lot of people with foot fetishes. I know it’s not for everyone but if providers could list your shoe size and who knows maybe some nice hobbyist would even get you a sexy gift someitmes (; some hobbyists like small arched feet some like bigger long nice arched feet too! So let’s go! Pretty feet 👣 Originally Posted by Joe42026

Message me with big arched pretty feet! Outting whore's looking for information see below!

Chanclas only
Hooves count? Originally Posted by Mythos
Bitch stay in your lane..

Oh you're not worried about wtf I do but You're worried now leave me alone !

Does your stomach still look like a oatmeal cookie on the first episode of the Biggest Loser?
Size 7.5 to an 8 in certain brands i have skinny feet with skinny toes arches are what youd expect from a girl who grew up in gymnastics and ballet
  • pxmcc
  • 08-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Size 7.5 to an 8 in certain brands i have skinny feet with skinny toes arches are what youd expect from a girl who grew up in gymnastics and ballet Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
my sister did ballet-actually she was a dancer with the Boston Ballet. her feet were gnarly as fuck, but guys didn't seem to care too much about that..
whinny..pllbbbb....hello Wilber.... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Ms.Ed?
You DO have cute feet. I noticed, believe it or not. LOL. Originally Posted by RufusXavier
Lol thanks love😋
I tried to notice Secret Baby's cute feet, but my eyes kept getting sidetracked..
dat avatar tho.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Lmao im good at being a distraction arent i px 😉😉😉...you should come smack it again if you like the avatar lol.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-06-2018, 01:17 AM
Lmao im good at being a distraction arent i px 😉😉😉...you should come smack it again if you like the avatar lol. Originally Posted by Secret Baby
baby gurl u got me all hawt n bothered..
Size 12 wide in sandals, 13 in closed-toed shoes, as befits a redheaded Irish Amazon a breath under 6 feet tall. I can pick up pencils with my tootsies. Not much arch, however. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fancy, I admire you for having a size 12 as well and rocking heels. I'm over 6 feet tall and I just cannot do heels. My boobs are so big and I feel too top heavy to wear heels. And it hurts my toes too much. I've been a flats gal for so long. And I just cannot find heels that I want to wear and stand out in. Bravo to you m'am. I am seduced.

Krystal, I was trying to quote you too but it's not working. I have so many pairs of chucks.

Mine are a 12 and I keep them done nicely. I like wearing open toed shoes as often as I can, until it is just too cold. Or the outfit calls for chucks. Today I have red ones but I opted for the sandals because it is hot outside and my toes look good.
Odd I have never noticed TNTAngie's feet. Big smile, beautiful woman, need to evaluate the taint ...

Come to thinck of it. I have not noticed very many women's feet. They distract me with smiles, titties, and taint.
8.5, very, very, very narrow with a high arch
  • pxmcc
  • 08-07-2018, 01:32 AM
Odd I have never noticed TNTAngie's feet. Big smile, beautiful woman, need to evaluate the taint ...

Come to thinck of it. I have not noticed very many women's feet. They distract me with smiles, titties, and taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
ya if i'm reduced to staring at feet, let's just say she aint fixin to make my regulars list..

"you have the sexiest...feet."