Fabulous 4th

Jinny, you rock! You're beautiful and age is just a number, but whatever number it is, rock it out like no one has before! I admire you!
Allrighty then,

First off tatas, you POS

I am not 48, I freely admit that.
I am a FABULOUS 50!

I've never been afraid to state my age in my profile(s) especially since I didn't even try this hobby out until I was in my 40's..... check my profile(s) and do the math.
That is if you can add/subtract/read English........

Secondly, for someone who claims to be O SO busy with his webcam business you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time here posting your vitrol which as I see it EVERYONE is really tired of.
I log in maybe once a day to catch up and check messages and all I see in the Pgh forums is tatas, tatas and more tatas.
Good god man, get a fucking life already.

Perhaps because you have no real business, you can't get anyone to watch you stuff anyones face/ass/kumquats/whatever ...

If you could you might then move out of moms basement and actually buy a fucking car. (after of course some driving lessons)

You are a pariah and a perfect example of what NOT to be in a human bean and I do wish you would keep my name off your fingertips because you haven't a fucking clue who/what/how I am.

You really don't.

Now if ya'll will excuse me I'm going to go inflate my boat and enjoy the beautiful day. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69