KEEPING COUNT: 150 AND CLIMBING !

• CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 11:01 PM
CBJ7 is incapable of thought that runs critical of Obama. Every time he has a thought that is not 100% the Obama line, the big Obamatron in Chicago sends out a pulse that shocks him, and corrects the thought.

FACT JACK!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I posted this for whirlie, he ignored it, now its your turn to sidestep the FACTS.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/10/boe...al-device-tax/
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 11:04 PM
CBJ7 is incapable of thought that runs critical of Obama. Every time he has a thought that is not 100% the Obama line, the big Obamatron in Chicago sends out a pulse that shocks him, and corrects the thought.

FACT JACK!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/10/boe...al-device-tax/

should have known you don't want to tax foreign countries that import medical devices ... you're a traitor.
Wow! Does that pulse leave a mark, CBJ7? It must hurt like hell!

Again, that is irrelevant. You are right in that my 401k took a huge hit in 2008 when GWB was in office. The question is how your investments have done since Obama took office in 2009? I doubt my success story is singular. Anyone who had money invested in the stock market when Obama took office should be MUCH better off today than back then. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's and Larry Summer's fingerprints are all over the bust, so don't even try to go there, Speedy. Evidently you had a small portion of your present investments in the market when it went down; hence, what you've continued to invest while the market was down explains your rewards. That doesn't change the fact that the inflation adjusted market has only in the last week regained parity with its 2007 level.
Evidently you had a small portion of your present investments in the market when it went down; hence, what you've continued to invest while the market was down explains your rewards. That doesn't change the fact that the inflation adjusted market has only in the last week regained parity with its 2007 level. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you really this stupid?? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ONE SUBJECT -- HOW THE ECONOMY HAS IMPROVED SINCE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE IN EARLY 2009!!!

What happened prior to that and whose fault it was and whether or not the market has simply returned to its 2007 level is IRRELEVANT to the discussion. If you want to start a thread on whose fault the recession of 2008 was or how investing in the stock market is not a good idea in the long run, feel free to do so. You may be 100% correct that the investments I had in 2007 are only at parity in today's market. But the money I've invested in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 has grown dramatically. And I personally attribute it at least in part to Obama. Just as I attribute to the economic growth in the 1980s at least in part to Reagan
Do not expect IBIdiot to back down from anything he posts, stupid as it might be.

After all, HE reads the DICTIONARY!
First off, Speedy, this statement: Are you really this stupid??

... is completely incongruous with this statement where you agree with what was posted:

You may be 100% correct that the investments I had in 2007 are only at parity in today's market.

... which, by the way, was the essence of my post at:

"You rarely see a chart like this because the 'all-time high' headlines are so much sexier. No one likes to add the,'But in real terms we’re still far from it'. Who wants to buy a newspaper that says that? I know I wouldn’t. But fortunately I’m not in that business and I can share with you guys any chart I want. And I think it’s important that when I speak with investors, they understand how in Real terms, not only is the S&P500 not at all-time highs, but actually down 20% over the last 13.5 years."

http://eccie.net/attachment.php?atta...1&d=1384215946 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
... which, by the way, was posted to contest the acclaim you ascribe at:

It is now at 15776. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
But it is admittedly better than in 2009. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Do not expect IBIdiot to back down from anything he posts, stupid as it might be.

After all, HE reads the DICTIONARY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Meanwhile, your dumb-fuck golem ass remains an ardent aficionado of "gay plays", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Come on, IBIdiot... What you really meant to say was...

Apologies. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Frankly, your behavior has been SO uncommonly juvenile and aggressive over the past month -- even for you -- that your apologies would never be considered sincere anyway.

But keep posting them, so we can see you backing down from your "last word" strategy.
Assup, you are violating your self-imposed gag order; commenting in my thread was verboten i thought !

You remind me of Obama; preach one thing and do the opposite !

But please keep returning.....