Team Lolahhh

It's not jersee, lol
She made the intelligence comment, he didnt Originally Posted by Littleroc
... Just makes me smh... And I stand by my previous point. There are a few things I am usually confident of in most any situation, in most rooms I am the smartest person in the room... Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I never forget a good paradox. Hyperlinked and illustrated for your convenience.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (64.8 KB, 220 views)
I like it a room with a view.
Over the last few months I have been amazed to watch how an 18 year old, 200 pound provider could tear this board apart - sometimes because of what she did, sometimes because of how others perceived her. I'm not pointing fingers in either direction. But I do know she's not even here at the moment, yet it continues. Fucking amazing.
Over the last few months I have been amazed to watch how an 18 year old, 200 pound provider could tear this board apart - sometimes because of what she did, sometimes because of how others perceived her. I'm not pointing fingers in either direction. But I do know she's not even here at the moment, yet it continues. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
So, are you saying you want a 'jersee?'
Over the last few months I have been amazed to watch how an 18 year old, 200 pound provider could tear this board apart - sometimes because of what she did, sometimes because of how others perceived her. I'm not pointing fingers in either direction. But I do know she's not even here at the moment, yet it continues. Fucking amazing. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Sir knight must fight her his maiden even in her absence. He shall slay the evil beasts that threaten the fair maiden's purity. Sir knight sacrifices himself to see the young maiden prevail. Sir knight will NOT fail at his duties, and in return, the fair maiden shall grant Sir knight and his lovely wife with her first child.
For people currently on this board, those that have decided that seeing Lolahhh is a good thing, have decided that it is a good thing. Those who have decided not to see Lolahhh, have decided it is not a good thing. WK1 has shown that he is a WK, in fact, freely admits it - number 1 WK. No need to prove a point that has already been proven. The facts have been settled.
They smell blood rigged
Your not or you're not Originally Posted by Littleroc
Im driving who cares littlecock oh I mean littleroc
She is reduced to BP only, as far as I know. The blood has been let.
You will never know, I'm off this thread didn't want to get pulled into this shit but did,
She is reduced to BP only, as far as I know. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
She's on P411, too.
For people currently on this board, those that have decided that seeing Lolahhh is a good thing, have decided that it is a good thing. Those who have decided not to see Lolahhh, have decided it is not a good thing. WK1 has shown that he is a WK, in fact, freely admits it - number 1 WK. No need to prove a point that has already been proven. The facts have been settled. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

Should be /thread.

Won't be.
Damn dudes how much do y'all cruise BP lol
sharks smell blood, starting drama again. most have started ignoring their banter.