Hijackers.

Please don't use my avatar anymore guys.

Apparently I'm not allowed to post any remarks about the size of my breasts.... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Sorry about any trouble that I may have inadvertently caused you Jinny.......or anyone else......... Now that I'm sporting this new and niffty avatar maybe I can FTFY.
WTF ???????????????
Does using Pistolero's avatar give him mod powers?
I am a lazy phuck, so lazy I am almost a Democrat.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I dunno about this hijacking avatars bullshit......... This one is ok but suddenly I feel like a lazy phuck
I imagine everyone is over here already and perhaps not posting. Been awhile since seeing the name Stevepar. Hmm Devo is a name from the past. How about Tom McGinn. He wrote some nice reviews there for awhile....Anyone bring him out of hiding?
OMG Tom McGinn!!! Have not heard that name in years!! Good dude too! Jinny I luv that Christmas avatar, thats really cute! Hi Stevepar!! Always a fan!! ( But I wish I was his niece, he knows why!! ) xoxo
WTF ??????????????? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Look, if you're going to compare a local provider to WTF, you're chasing local providers away. We're trying to recruit them. Just sayin.
I sense a rift in the force.
Whoaaaaaa............. If you haven't already you guys got to try out this avatar......... I can see the attraction to it now........... Already I'm starting to feel fuckin smarter and fuckin funnier........ The only down side is I think it comes with warning points.
Whoaaaaaa............. If you haven't already you guys got to try out this avatar......... I can see the attraction to it now........... Already I'm starting to feel fuckin smarter and fuckin funnier........ The only down side is I think it comes with warning points. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
I'm willing to share WPs with butt buddies.
I have to type fast as I'm sitting here on battery power and typing by candle light.......as soon as I hijacked this avatar poof.......... I lost my electric service....... Coincidence or not???????
I have to type fast as I'm sitting here on battery power and typing by candle light.......as soon as I hijacked this avatar poof.......... I lost my electric service....... Coincidence or not??????? Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Welcome to my world buddy
Welcome to my world buddy Originally Posted by amishgangster
I'm done living in the 16th century......... Time to hijack another avarar.
I'm done living in the 16th century......... Time to hijack another avarar. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Try JW's, fuckin Larry.
Try JW's, fuckin Larry. Originally Posted by bambino
Naah............ I'm not a big fan for broomsticks,