more rights to be taken away ?

stuff I'd like to see overturned

gay marriage
minimum wage law

other stuff I don't care to see overturned as they appear to fall under "privacy".

sodomy
contraception/birth control
miscarriage pills

this falls under racism with respect to the 14th amendment.

Interracial marriage
one thing tho. some states have outlawed mailing miscarriage pills.

I'm not sure if this is actually enforceable, they'll just mail that in brown package without any address linking the manufacturer or supplier.
Why is it so hard for you ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
It isn't.
If you start your own threads, then you can clearly voice your opinion, instead of trolling threads started by others. And you won't have to complain either.

Starting a thread is just as easy as putting up a post. But you don't do it. Wonder why that is....
If you start your own threads, then you can clearly voice your opinion, instead of trolling threads started by others. And you won't have to complain either.

Starting a thread is just as easy as putting up a post. But you don't do it. Wonder why that is.... Originally Posted by VitaMan
So I can't voice my opinion on another poster's thread even if it's a difference of opinion? So I am a troll if I don't agree or you don't like what I post?
You wouldn't need to worry about any of that if you started your own threads.
You wouldn't need to worry about any of that if you started your own threads. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Ok and just to make sure I am in line here, what subject matter would you approve of?
Ok and just to make sure I am in line here, what subject matter would you approve of? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ops right to remain silent ????
Ok and just to make sure I am in line here, what subject matter would you approve of? Originally Posted by Levianon17

You have a right to start threads. That will enable you to voice your unfettered opinions. Hard to believe you are not taking advantage of it.
You have a right to start threads. That will enable you to voice your unfettered opinions. Hard to believe you are not taking advantage of it. Originally Posted by VitaMan

And like it or not, people have the right to say anything they want in any thread they want so why not quit whining, it's not a good look on you with all the other problems you have.
And like it or not, people have the right to say anything they want in any thread they want so why not quit whining, it's not a good look on you with all the other problems you have. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Ridiculous post by someone who has a terrible look chasing other members posts, thinking they can even the score after they have been schooled.

And it continues month after month, like a permanent grudge. This is a hooker website. It's not that important.
You have a right to start threads. That will enable you to voice your unfettered opinions. Hard to believe you are not taking advantage of it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You can't handle my opinions.
He probably never will start his own thread again. Somehow afraid to do so.

But no worse than Hedonist posing bizarre questions, and expecting people to go right ahead and answer them.

When actually they are questions designed to suck you in, like a phone scam. And everybody knows it.

Next he will be asking for your SS number.
Ridiculous post by someone who has a terrible look chasing other members posts, thinking they can even the score after they have been schooled.

And it continues month after month, like a permanent grudge. This is a hooker website. It's not that important. Originally Posted by VitaMan

And yet here you are making it the most important thing in your life. Pitiful

Instead of chasing my post's, why don't you put me on ignore if what I say isn't important to you?
I don't chase your posts. This site is not important to me.

You chase my posts, and refer to me by name in your posts. Talk about a loser.