Hype.....

EA, did Alyssa laugh at your dick or something? As bad as her fanboys can be, you also seem to post on her threads too.

I had a good time, kept the review realistic to my experience, didnt change my avatar, but it seems like you have a hard on for the gal...

or possibly,now that I think about it, me thinCKs that you just love to poke at the fanboys- just for shits and giggles. They can be a bit much & I agree it turns others away since it can seem TGTBT
This doesn't just go on in Houston ya know.....

Your last paragraph about nails it though, don't you enjoy poking the bears now and then too SC
My Darling Bunny has a hard on for ME, too...poke away...
This thread seams popular.....I'm trying to decide if it's worth my precious time.

Maybe MyMynx can help me out.

Legal Disclaimer: I have not met Alyssa nor have I had a session with her.
I have not met her either and this thread isn't really about her, she just happens to be the one many have chosen to expose her more so than others, just have others have done in other cities. It's more about the ones that do it than it is the ones it's done to.
I say you just go in and hit it already. Too much sexual tension, albeit one sided
Don't be too worried about me, my tension gets relieved pretty regularly
I'm sure it does, but your palms are dry as fuck and getting a little hairy.

12k posts... no more self love buddy.
Addicts are usually ones with unrelieved tension.....and I'm not just saying that.
If you only knew