WHICH CABLE OUTLET IS MOST FAIR AND BALANCED?

I also saw you all avoid the unbiased poll results I posted. Poor, stupid Fox viewers. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
You couldn't cite an 'unbiased poll' if your life depended on it, and you didn't cite an 'unbiased poll' here. You cited a biased poll with 'progressive and communist' sponsors like the Tides Foundation, Ford Foundation, Benton Foundation, Ben and Jerry's Foundation, etc. So you are lying once again, Little Blind Boy.
You couldn't cite an 'unbiased poll' if your life depended on it, and you didn't cite an 'unbiased poll' here. You cited a biased poll with 'progressive and communist' sponsors like the Tides Foundation, Ford Foundation, Benton Foundation, Ben and Jerry's Foundation, etc. So you are lying once again, Little Blind Boy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Tides Foundation is really radical. They fund a bunch of extreme left wing groups. They funnel donations to the groups so there's no connection to the donor. It's sort of like money laundering. Teresa Heinz Kerry is a big donor.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=14166

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/f...asp?fndid=5184
Biggest trouble with them is,news channels use to report the news.Now we have to listen to their opinions.Anyone makes a speech the talking heads have to report later on what was said.Like we need a interpretation to English.
Agreed..

Which always has me scratching my head those on here that are super religious and super conservative that pay for sex and post on a hooker board..lmao

See the irony? See the hypocrisy? Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
They are men. Everything in the media is over-sexualized. Because of the way that they are built, they do most of their thinking with the little head, so I get it. Nobody is perfect but (in their defense) at least they have morals (whether or not you agree with them is your own issue) and a working conscience. Most people like to cherry pick their morals and "do what is right in their own eyes", which is why there are so many political arguments in the first place. We all have our own opinions on what is right and what is wrong.

Ever since D&T forbid political talk, the sandbox has been just really unexpected to me, in a good way. I tend to gravitate towards a sophisticated and intelligent type of man, due to my grasp on complex, real issues. I'm not making excuses for the guys, but I understand how they operate.
FAUX news...Really?? Always thought that was a SciFi channel?
Fox News has been extremely successful because they have offered something no other television news service provided, unbiased news coverage. There's an old saying that in a capitalist system, you succeed by finding a need and filling it; that's what Fox News has done. Fox News has completely dominated ratings in cable news for the last ten years. Originally Posted by joe bloe
That's because fiction sells better than non-fiction.
Well, if you think COG or JD Barley are fair and balanced, then i could see how you might think FOX is fair and balanced. Originally Posted by Doove
FAUX news...Really?? Always thought that was a SciFi channel? Originally Posted by 4karlos
That's because fiction sells better than non-fiction. Originally Posted by daty/o
MSMBC's Tamron Hall and more of YOUR' version of "Fair and Balanced" from the MSM:

Howard Kurtz: Tamron Hall Was Wrong To Cut Tim Carney's Mic During On Air Clash

CNN host and Newsweek/The Daily Beast columnist Howard Kurtz laid into MSNBC anchor Tamron Hall for cutting off a guest's mic on her Friday show.
Hall asked guest Tim Carney to weigh in on the report of GOP candidate Mitt Romney's bullying incidents in prep school. Before answering the question, Carney charged that Hall and her colleagues in the media were hyping up the story. That set Hall off. After smacking him down for a minute, she cut off his mic.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D160775