Lil Cotex WINS !! The 2016 ( NOT 206 !! ) DOTY poll !

Ignorant, illiterate fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you say something Mr. DOTY 3 times and current " Vice-DOTY " ? Speak up and quit snorting, asswipe zwiffle ! Keep up YOUR campaign for the 2017 DOTY crown and just maybe YOU can return to YOUR former glory ( and gloryholes ! ) !!!! And thanks for bumping YOUR hero Lil Cotex's " winning " announcement !
And a BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP to celebrate Lil Cotex's win of the DOTY 2016 ( NOT 206 ) original poll ( although he DID win HIS own IOTY AND DOTY 206 poll to become the sites "triple crown " winner ! And congratulations to assup for HIS return to glory ( and the Austin gloryholes ! ) for his winning the " Vice-DOTY " spot in the poll ! Nice of assup to " ASSume the position " for Lil Cotex while Cotex is out " cruising " the nation's fag bars and showing off HIS triple crowns and campaigning for Shrillary !!!!
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP !
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP !!!
Did you say something Mr. DOTY .... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I know you'd probably rather watch the grass grow, but did you ever wonder how anyone as dumb and worthless as YouRong might even have a clue that someone is "ignorant" and "illiterate"? I mean, wouldn't he have to have at least sufficient evaluation and logic skills to read a government map and see that a fucking drug store isn't in the area designated on the map in which he claims the drug store is located?

Particularly when the area is clearly marked IN PINK?????????????????

His skill set is perfectly matched for looking under rocks for endangered salamanders in Barton Springs Creek.

"Snipe Hunting" seems to be his expertise.

That's why I've put him on ignore. It's stressful to avoid feeling sorry for him.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP !!!
And a BUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP to you too ! And thanks for BUMPING the thread that celebrates Lil Cotex's WIN of the DOTY 2016 ( NOT 206 !!) poll !
Ignorant cunt.
Ignorant cunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So is that what YOU call YOUR Mom down at the 'holes assup ? And thank YOU, AGAIN, Mr. DOTY 3 times and current " Vice-DOTY " for theBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP ! Are you getting jealous since you aren'theralded for becoming the first " Vice-DOTY " in ECCIE history and Lil Cotex is getting all the glory ?
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP ITY-BUMP-BUMP !
  • DSK
  • 01-30-2016, 03:30 PM
I know you'd probably rather watch the grass grow, but did you ever wonder how anyone as dumb and worthless as YouRong might even have a clue that someone is "ignorant" and "illiterate"? I mean, wouldn't he have to have at least sufficient evaluation and logic skills to read a government map and see that a fucking drug store isn't in the area designated on the map in which he claims the drug store is located?

Particularly when the area is clearly marked IN PINK?????????????????

His skill set is perfectly matched for looking under rocks for endangered salamanders in Barton Springs Creek.

"Snipe Hunting" seems to be his expertise.

That's why I've put him on ignore. It's stressful to avoid feeling sorry for him.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
In a certain sense, everyone should feel sorry for Assup, because he is so fucking stupid he cannot form continuous rational thoughts. However, he is such an asshole that people generally grow to hate him so completely it overrides the normal sense of pity.
In a certain sense, everyone should feel sorry for Assup, because he is so fucking stupid he cannot form continuous rational thoughts. However, he is such an asshole that people generally grow to hate him so completely it overrides the normal sense of pity. Originally Posted by DSK
Now, now ! That's ECCIEs only 3 time DOTY award winner you are rightfully slamming. And the current " Vice-DOTY " to the Lil Cotex DOTY reign and administration. But thanks for the BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP !!!
I suppose a Half-Hearted "Welcum Back" is due BigTitsIdiot2016!

So, BUMP!
I suppose a Half-Hearted "Welcum Back" is due BigTitsIdiot2016!

So, BUMP! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Reckon this means assup is relegated to " Joe Biden ' status here in the boards again ! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPIT Y-BUMP-BUMP !!!
And a BUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP to you too ! And thanks for BUMPING the thread that celebrates Lil Cotex's WIN of the DOTY 2016 ( NOT 206 !!) poll ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
WELCUM BACK BIGTITSIDIOT2016