BBW, Spinners, and MUCHO DOLLARS CITY?????

You know, I have never once run a search for posts by Sarunga...kinda strange, I know... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You know, I didn't have to run a search. If you look at that thread, you will see a couple of posts by yours-truly. Apparently, I have a good memory....and sometimes, it's a curse.
You know, I have never once run a search for posts by Sarunga...kinda strange, I know... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Trust me ... No one has either.
I offended by "MUCHO".....can we remove that too?
I am getting my post count up like a mothaphucka. I threads like this. I think it's picture posting time!

I was not referring to Tracer. In fact his points are mostly valid. But even a broken watch is right twice a day. <-- Now I'm referring to you DH. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I am pretty sure I knew that...........I was "dangling a carrot".........ijs
I don't think so.

I may be hung for this but I am going to put it out there, so that we can really get to the heart of matter. The guys posting here to you may have an issue of seeing you or any of us because of our weight. I'm a bigger girl, I admit it and own it. Thank God I'm tall, played sports and did ROTC in high school, and have what I think are my mother's genes.

Where you got on the radar was the constant posting, and not just regular posting, but the 'fluffing' that they saw in those posts. Sometimes you should let others brag on your skills,, then agree and elaborate if you feel. But the steady replies in the ISO section, even when it's clear to most by the post that you are not what he is looking for is what I thinck from what I have gathered is the problem. Also the threADs with what appeared to be a bunch of bragging and high 5ing. So instead of just telling you at ease with it, they just decided to take the path of most resistance.

This is what I have gathered from what I have heard. Don't ask me specifics on it, I have no clue. This is just what I have heard and have to offer. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

She is entirely correct on all of this. You ladies should censor yourselves to suit the tastes of a few. Perhaps a sticky could be written to let women know what is acceptable posting and points could be issued to let them know if they start to go astray. We should clarify if this is to apply to all women or just women of a certain size. Surely we can find a height/weight table to attach with the sticky so ladies would know whether it applies to them. Oh darn, I remember there was a debate about whether those tables, BMI tables or other means were best to judge. A poll could be taken to determine which to use.

Finally, all the problems around here can be resolved. Originally Posted by tracer
Atta boy...... Way to pick out the slivers of her post and completely degrade her post to further your agenda..... I guess the part where she was adding herself into the mix with "I'm a bigger girl" and then offered her perception as to the whys did nothing for you...... Sorry Daph..... I guess some people do not appreciate your thoughts or observations.....I thought it was a very good post, and I appreciate your feedback.....

JaD
Atta boy...... Way to pick out the slivers of her post and completely degrade her post to further your agenda..... I guess the part where she was adding herself into the mix with "I'm a bigger girl" and then offered her perception as to the whys did nothing for you...... Sorry Daph..... I guess some people do not appreciate your thoughts or observations.....I thought it was a very good post, and I appreciate your feedback.....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Thanks for being so blinded by your agenda that you completely ignore my sarcasm while earnestly defending your pals when they do the same. Especially when I clarify in my next post that I agree with her, just in case anyone missed the fact that I was just being sarcastic. Guess I will resort to treating you like WU and having to explain everything. Here goes; my post was satirical. I agree with her comment, but mocked the extreme abuse that is rationalized as a response around here.

I likewise appreciate your feedback. Keeps me from having to point to your true colors when you do it for me.
Especially when I clarify in my next post that I agree with her, just in case anyone missed the fact that I was just being sarcastic. Originally Posted by tracer
I haven't posted in a couple of days, and unlike some here I don't have >1500 posts. It's just great to have a freaking life away from the hobby boards, pretending I'm some sort of hobby god. Some folks need to back the hell away from the keyboards and do something different.

Anyway, that being said, may I suggest next time you're being sarcastic to use a simile to indicate you're being sarcastic or even being funny.

Galveston calls, there must be a 36 inch or bigger bull red swimming around looking for a piece of cut bait. Fight, land, take a couple of pics, release back to the water unharmed.
It looked as though your post was nothing but sarcasim and thereby completely disagreeing with her and in the process degrading her and her opinions... I don't have Pals per say.... I like just about everyone on here.... And I don't hate anyone..... The only agenda I may have is letting everyone speak their minds.... I don't care for censorship..... I am sorry if I continue to upset you.... Again my goal is and always has been to try and be as open and honest as I can..... You have every right to not like it and disagree with me..... That is why we have 6 mods..... We all have different perspectives.... Most of the times we all agree... Sometimes we don't... But we do our best to try and get things right....By all means treat me as you will. I promise you that you will never recieve an infraction from me because of it.....
Thems good eatin fish DJ..... I have room in my freezer if one makes its way back to the mainland.....
I haven't posted in a couple of days, and unlike some here I don't have >1500 posts. It's just great to have a freaking life away from the hobby boards, pretending I'm some sort of hobby god. Some folks need to back the hell away from the keyboards and do something different.

Anyway, that being said, may I suggest next time you're being sarcastic to use a simile to indicate you're being sarcastic or even being funny.

Galveston calls, there must be a 36 inch or bigger bull red swimming around looking for a piece of cut bait. Fight, land, take a couple of pics, release back to the water unharmed. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Point well taken. That is why I went back and made a follow up post, but perhaps editing the original with a smiley would have been more wise.
It looked as though your post was nothing but sarcasim and thereby completely disagreeing with her and in the process degrading her and her opinions... I don't have Pals per say.... I like just about everyone on here.... And I don't hate anyone..... The only agenda I may have is letting everyone speak their minds.... I don't care for censorship..... I am sorry if I continue to upset you.... Again my goal is and always has been to try and be as open and honest as I can..... You have every right to not like it and disagree with me..... That is why we have 6 mods..... We all have different perspectives.... Most of the times we all agree... Sometimes we don't... But we do our best to try and get things right....By all means treat me as you will. I promise you that you will never recieve an infraction from me because of it..... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Hmm...you responded passing judgment on one of my posts, ignoring my subsequent attempt to clarify. Where is that benefit of doubt that you so readily afford others? In fact, you seem to have an awful lot to say anytime I post lately. Chicken or egg buddy? You were upset by my comment and chose to wade in, not vice versa. No need to tell me my rights to not like or respect your 'style'; I am well aware. I could be mistaken, but I actually perceive enough integrity in your posts that I think you really believe you act impartially. If I am correct, then I believe you will someday push back from the keyboard and see that you have demonstrated otherwise lately.

I have made mistakes and overreactions in attempting to deal with you and your friends these past weeks. When I know it I have said so and beyond that issued a blanket statement apologizing for the times I dont/didnt recognize. I gave credit to you publicly and privately for at least dealing with me fairly and respectfully despite avid disagreement. I do, however, wonder if that post is being proven premature.
Nah.... I am a man of my word.... My apologies as I re read your follow up post in a different light, you did in fact tried to clarify. My mistake. Damn reading tone again on my part.... Honest apology. I read them both as part of the same vein..... You continue to say "me and my friends" though as if you know something.... I actually enjoy many people on here. BlowPop, Carkiddo45, bbkid, Internet_inventor2, DorianGray, RM, LuxuryDaphanie, BustyAmy, SexyCassandra, NikkiLove, and even our friend Rapheal was fun to talk to when he was calm & rational...... So pretty much everyone on the Houston board is my friend...... . We can disagree and still be friends can't we?
I don't think so.

I may be hung for this but I am going to put it out there, so that we can really get to the heart of matter. The guys posting here to you may have an issue of seeing you or any of us because of our weight. I'm a bigger girl, I admit it and own it. Thank God I'm tall, played sports and did ROTC in high school, and have what I think are my mother's genes.

Where you got on the radar was the constant posting, and not just regular posting, but the 'fluffing' that they saw in those posts. Sometimes you should let others brag on your skills,, then agree and elaborate if you feel. But the steady replies in the ISO section, even when it's clear to most by the post that you are not what he is looking for is what I thinck from what I have gathered is the problem. Also the threADs with what appeared to be a bunch of bragging and high 5ing. So instead of just telling you at ease with it, they just decided to take the path of most resistance.

This is what I have gathered from what I have heard. Don't ask me specifics on it, I have no clue. This is just what I have heard and have to offer. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Hunni-Bunns you look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not the size, its the personality and the activities that make the person (with in the confines of the hobby) memorable and repeatable. Now get your ass to Kansas City before I put a spanking on you!!!!!!!
Thanks papi! I'll be there shortly babe. August 13-14.

Tracer, I thought that it was a bit insensitive, even painful to watch. So I resorted to asking some of my friends that participated in it why. It was not just because they were big girls, so those are the answers that I collected. Obviously it had at least a seed of truth because it's gone crickets since. So what's all the drama about now?
Quick question. Hypothetically speaking, if I were to say that dear john has no balls and she makes me want to puke, would that be a pointable offense?

Or what if I said this is only a test to see how long it takes her to hit the rtm button?

I'm just curious.