Race Swap: Yall Can Have That Loser Tiger Woods and We'll Take Max Kellerman

Wakeup...based on the back and forth in this thread you can see for yourself how unreasonable my detractors are. This behavior is who they are it's what they do...a and also shows why I'm more credible. Keep this in mind for future reference Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

credible????? LOL!
Oh...are you trying to say that I gave you an infraction for quoting bigwill832’s post? You of all people should know that I didn’t. My post that you quoted in red perfectly explains why I simply edited your post in one area, and edited and posted a guideline in the other. Here’s an example for everyone to clear this up.

Poster A will receive an infraction for insulting Poster B. Poster C will not receive an infraction for their quote of Poster A, but they will receive an infraction for their comment after the quote.

Does that clear it up for you? Originally Posted by Wakeup
No because that is not what you done, I receive a infraction for exactly what you say you didn't do

this was bigwill832 post https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...18&postcount=5

this was my post https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=11

and down there in the lower part of the post is a little red button I'm sure you can see it
You deserve more points
No because that is not what you done, I receive a infraction for exactly what you say you didn't do Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You would be incorrect. Please reread my posts here and your PMs for a full explanation. Thanks.
Y’all are going to rack up enough points for a vacation at this rate...you sure you want to push that? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Okay, Okay Sir WAKEUP! I heard you loud and clear (with my last several points). I like you. You are tenacious. I'll be good . Won't hurt any insecure feelers. :-)

MWAH!!!
I only came here for the comments ...
I only came here for the comments ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Eye came
Eye saw
Eye ... [fill in the blank]
Well it looks like anything that sissy nipple, WTF, and assup says is Okay.

Conservatives beware!
You would be incorrect. Please reread my posts here and your PMs for a full explanation. Thanks. Originally Posted by Wakeup
OK then whats this for

Active Infraction (Points: 5)
Derogatory Racial Remarks
Expires
05:55 AM 02-26-2019
Left By
Wakeup
06:55 AM 08-30-2018
https://www.eccie.net/infraction.php...w&p=1060859564

I don't think you even know what you have done
I’ve explained this already...I gave that to you for reposting the video to the thread, not for the quote of bigwill832’s post...
I’ve explained this already...I gave that to you for reposting the video to the thread, not for the quote of bigwill832’s post... Originally Posted by Wakeup
you not making any since he posted the video I didn't if he hadn't post it then I would not have quoted it
I’ve adequately explained the infraction, in both public and private. The lesson has been stated for the other members here, as well as yourself. Thanks.
I’ve adequately explained the infraction, in both public and private. The lesson has been stated for the other members here, as well as yourself. Thanks. Originally Posted by Wakeup
what ever
Y’all are going to rack up enough points for a vacation at this rate...you sure you want to push that? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Looks like Wakeup is eye ballin' conservatives. I'm sure I'll be gone soon.

Y'all have a nice day. I'll see y'all in about 3 to 6 months.
Points are subjective. Wakeup is a fucking libby!

Which makes this post worthless!!!!