Neo-Nazism News from ABC

I feel pity for you that you find those graphics so difficult to understand. Find any 5 year old. They can explain them to you IB. Originally Posted by Old-T
You must be the little five-year old if you stupidly imagine there's something more to understand than there's an ignorant weasel hiding behind cartoons, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Old-T
, Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Anyone who talks to emoticons has no intellect chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fucking Ozommunists need to get some BLUE LIPSTICK... LOL<- over a 1,ooosand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7mITMeI5PM
  • Old-T
  • 06-07-2015, 06:46 PM
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice of you to be up front with your bigotry.

Of course we know that isn't your INTENT, your INTENT is to point out that bigots lived in the north. I think everyone with at least two functioning brain cells understands that--that has never been the issue in anyone's mind except yours.

The issue has always been that YOU refuse to see ANY evil in ANY Confederate.

Or maybe you are pissed that this guy did to your beloved slave-owning southerners what you would like to do to everyone else but can't.
Nice of you to be up front with your bigotry.

Of course we know that isn't your INTENT, your INTENT is to point out that bigots lived in the north. I think everyone with at least two functioning brain cells understands that--that has never been the issue in anyone's mind except yours.

Or maybe you are pissed that this guy did to your beloved slave-owning southerners what you would like to do to everyone else but can't.
A good ol' New Yorker, just like you, Old-THUMPER.

• Old-T
  • 06-07-2015, 07:36 PM
A good ol' New Yorker, just like you Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I reiterate: Of course we know that isn't your INTENT, your INTENT is to point out that bigots lived in the north. I think everyone with at least two functioning brain cells understands that--that has never been the issue in anyone's mind except yours.

I reiterate:

The issue has always been that YOU refuse to see ANY evil in ANY Confederate.Or maybe you are pissed that this guy did to your beloved slave-owning southerners what you would like to do to everyone else but can't.
Be proud, Old-THUMPER.

The only good IB is a silent IB.
It's obviously beyond your grade level, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How the fuck can something be "beyond" someone's grade "level," you mewling GED dropout?

Perhaps you meant "above?" Or did you simply fuck it up again?

LMAO @ IBGEDropout!

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your little comments are reeking of desperation chicken dick. Endlessly babbling to a emoticon again, you never learn.
  • Old-T
  • 06-08-2015, 05:50 AM
Your little comments are reeking of desperation chicken dick. Endlessly babbling to a emoticon again, you never learn. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you look at him, it is even worse. He rants about a little click-to-add emoticon but he spends far more time finding old drawings. He thinks somehow there is a psychic link that will embarrass me because Sheridan was born in the same state as I was. IBBuffoon is indeed alive and well. Well, at least he is alive. Maybe.
The only good IB is a silent IB. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Go ahead then, U B silent, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

How the fuck can something be "beyond" someone's grade "level," you mewling GED dropout?

Perhaps you meant "above?" Or did you simply fuck it up again?

LMAO @ IBGEDropout!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your question illustrates your congenital ignorance, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your little comments are reeking of desperation chicken dick. Endlessly babbling to a emoticon again, you never learn. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

If you look at him, it is even worse. He rants about a little click-to-add emoticon but he spends far more time finding old drawings. He thinks somehow there is a psychic link that will embarrass me because Sheridan was born in the same state as I was. IBBuffoon is indeed alive and well. Well, at least he is alive. Maybe. Originally Posted by Old-T
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is leading Old-THUMPER around by the nose. Be proud, Old-THUMPER.