Shitstream media ratings down ... Hannity, Von Susteren and O'Reilly were better off a year ago

• CJ7
  • 05-24-2013, 06:20 PM
You're truly one myopic SOB when you wear your Kool Aid goggles, CBJ7.

FNC

Primetime: 2.695M Total Viewers / 454,000 A25-54
Total Day: . 1.480M Total Viewers / 275,000 A25-54

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...2-2013/183873/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering

forgot to mention you and the rest of the idgets on this thread making excuses for Fox are too dumb to tell the difference between overall ratings and individual program ratings ..

but everyone knows that anyway
forgot to mention you and the rest of the idgets on this thread making excuses for Fox are too dumb to tell the difference between overall ratings and individual program ratings ..

but everyone knows that anyway Originally Posted by CJ7
No excuses, you dumb idget. It's your dumb-ass ignorance and your Kool Aid goggles that keeps you from seeing that FNC's overall ratings trump every other cable news network by a margin that is two, three and more times greater in almost every direct comparison. Reflect on this, you dumb idget, those numbers below are not for 'individual' programs -- they are 'overall' ratings.

FNC

Primetime:
2.695M Total Viewers / 454,000 A25-54
Total Day: . 1.480M Total Viewers / 275,000 A25-54
Poor Ida Bell
Sean Hannity is an idiot. Piers Morgan is right behind him. Originally Posted by zerodahero
Well, can't disagree with that, but I'd put O'Reilly near the top, too. And anyone who is on MSNBC.
You're the Unaliar.

Why should your hypocrisy irritate me?

But everybody knows that you have no integrity. Pity, I was gonna look you up this summer when I come to Wichita!

Shameless post whore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you're going to Wichita and you're not going to look COG up. What a shame. I think you should. You've corresponded on this site an awful lot. You live in the same country, you breath the same air, so what if you're political views are different, you're religious views might be different. It's the differences that make people unique and interesting. Ok some harsh words passed, so what. You both might get a different point of view. It's ok to have differences, you're own convictions. But you must also respect others differences and opinions as well. So go ahead and meet up for a few drinks. Cuss each other out. Talk about the chick behind the bar. Comment on how big her tits are, lol. It's just life ya know.
Uh, the story they quoted was Huffington Post, dipshit. Or did you not read it?

I find it laughable that ANY of you Kool aid sipping Teawipes would criticize anybody's source of information. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the goosed! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you'd pull your head outa your ass, your reading comprehension would improve. Your brain may also receive additional oxygen so that it could reason better.

Until then, enjoy being Dipshit of the Year!

By the way, what braincell do you and WCB share that believes a counterargument to facts and assertions that you can't stomach is legitimately rebuked or disproven by calling your opponent a "Teawipe?"
By the way, what braincell do you and WCB share that believes a counterargument to facts and assertions that you can't stomach is legitimately rebuked or disproven by calling your opponent a "Teawipe?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
Splattering that Turdfly against the wall, must have hit pretty damn close to home!
Seems that the thread that WhirlyHEAVE claims I was touting a ratings rise for MSNBC wasn't that at all.

Please feel free to read the story again, boys and Slunt, and then comment on what was posted.

Or not.

either way, the arrogance, ignorance and utter lack of mental hygiene is a dangerous combination and guaranteed to lead to tooth decay...
BUMP