Trump digital trading cards ?

The faithful fooled again. What does Mr. Trump have up his sleeve next.....a rabbit ?

No big announcement about his presidential campaign....no campaign manager....no rallys scheduled.

Donald Trump's NFT Collection Crashes Over 50% After 12-Hour Selloff Frenzy Originally Posted by VitaMan
What ever it is you'll undoubtedly lose sleep over it, lol.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2022, 10:31 AM
I bought 24 @99 each. Just sold 23 at 1400.00 each (minus 10% fee). Worthless? ok, if you say so. You obviously never traded Beanie Babies. MAGAA as they say. Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
Do you have any Beani Babies or Pet Rocks left in your collection or were you bright enough to flip those too?
What ever it is you'll undoubtedly lose sleep over it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

It would be his followers and faithful losing sleep.

The rest of us are just hoping a day will soon come when Mr. Trump is put in the dust bin of politics, and won't have to be discussed by the news media every day.

What was it, 7 months ago, when you declared Mr. Trump to be irrelevant and not be discussed any longer ?
Do you have any Beani Babies or Pet Rocks left in your collection or were you bright enough to flip those too? Originally Posted by WTF
I have ZERO "Beani" Babies.
I have the following Beanie Babies
(6) Claude the Crab, valued @ 9K each
(2) Iggy Iguana valued at 15K each
(1) Brownie the Bear valued at 20K
(1) Lefty Donkey / Righty Elephant valued at 50K

All are 100% authenticated, hermetically sealed, and insured.

Next question you ask, be prepared to answer my question: "tell me why you are entitled to that information"
Nope but I’d take one, you got one to give? Originally Posted by Cendell M
I feel so sad no one got one for Cendell. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I’m sure I’ll be just fine thank though Originally Posted by Cendell M
You make me feel bad because you wanted one and no one sent you one.
I bought 24 @99 each. Just sold 23 at 1400.00 each (minus 10% fee). Worthless? ok, if you say so. You obviously never traded Beanie Babies. MAGAA as they say. Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
Did you offer one to Cendell?
yeah, that Trump dodged the draft mantra doesn't work out well does it?

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No it doesn't.
But when you have a family of draft dodging, illegal immigrants...
That's already known. But what family doesn't have skeletons.
You make me feel bad because you wanted one and no one sent you one. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yes makes me.sad
Yes makes me.sad Originally Posted by Cendell M
Catching up on reading the PF, it seems you might find a bargain out there with them. And added bonus in that you don't have to buy it blind like the original purchasers did.
How’s that. I swear I’d buy one that’s how much I support Trump
How’s that. I swear I’d buy one that’s how much I support Trump Originally Posted by Cendell M

lol
55 dollar and 58 dollar closed items on eBay.....the sellers bought this crap for 100...BWAHAHAWWWAAAA
^^^You’re like super immature, I’m sure you don’t care and quit following me around from here to sandbox to coed, that’s really creep! JS….

Back on topic:

Yes I would definitely by a trump card and be proud of it.
^^^You’re like super immature, I’m sure you don’t care and quit following me around from here to sandbox to coed, that’s really creep! JS….

Back on topic:

Yes I would definitely by a trump card and be proud of it. Originally Posted by Cendell M

By all means buy one for 99 dollars and sell it for 55.....the art of the deal
Who said I’d sell it? See you ASSume things you don’t even know about.

Again you’re being creepy stop please.