Reviews, and final notice!

He may be new and talking out of his ass, but he's speaking a nugget of the truth...a bunch of people are trying to convince her to stay probably based on the fact that they think this whole episode will change her mindest toward her service levels. We all know that's horseshit...
So, this is all a christmas bonus.........sweeeeet
@tbonetas well ofcoarse that didnt apply to you. Your like the man, the legend,your the micheal jordan of eccie lol. You will always get that special service.i was talkin bout these newbies just ridin her dick.(i aint hatin jemma lol just sayin

Oh im not new to the hobby just a new user to this site.
Some things never change. Bullies like Wakeup and dearhunter continue to chase ladies off the board, turning this place into nothing but a He Man Women Hater's Club. Women who would make excellent additions to this board's population are repeatedly bashed and criticized for their every post. They are forced to retreat and ultimately leave, denying the more respectable members the pleasure of their company. It is a shame what the Houston Forum has become, simply because a couple of malcontents cannot appreciate that so many of the women they bash are merely misunderstood ... and fragile.

Oops!
Sorry - posted from wrong handle.

Carry on!

DISCLAIMER: The preceding message does not reflect the opinions of TGManHo, nor does the appearance of his avatar and handle beside such post constitute an affirmation of it's content. Any similarity between the true poster's choice of words and those of TG are purely coincidental.

Oh im not new to the hobby just a new user to this site. Originally Posted by mr_swagga
Your new to this site and you decided to make your first post on this thread. Have you ever seen Jemma?
be grateful you're not being slapped around by a pimp...there's aspects of the hobby that can be worse than getting cyber bullied
  • bbkid
  • 10-17-2011, 04:19 PM
I have to agree with you bbkid. What the hell is up with that? Originally Posted by tbone2u
You don't suppose she has a wk or 6 do ya?

Some things never change. Bullies like Wakeup and dearhunter continue to chase ladies off the board, turning this place into nothing but a He Man Women Hater's Club. Women who would make excellent additions to this board's population are repeatedly bashed and criticized for their every post. They are forced to retreat and ultimately leave, denying the more respectable members the pleasure of their company. It is a shame what the Houston Forum has become, simply because a couple of malcontents cannot appreciate that so many of the women they bash are merely misunderstood ... and fragile. Originally Posted by TexasGator
I know, ain't it a shame?
He may be new and talking out of his ass, but he's speaking a nugget of the truth...a bunch of people are trying to convince her to stay probably based on the fact that they think this whole episode will change her mindest toward her service levels. We all know that's horseshit... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yup, we do.
Your new to this site and you decided to make your first post on this thread. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
lol. Yeah, what's up with that?
you guys are nuts

@jf yes im new to this site.i dont know if you can check my history but i almost never log on to this site.i think the last time was when i signed up.but i decided to drop by and see whats poppin today.read a couple reviews,ads,threads,etc. Somehow i stumbled across this thread and found it entertaining lol.so i guess i made a post.and thats that.
seriously wtf is up with yall. why cant yall leave the poor girl alone? yall must have tiny penises.

for the rest of yall, i suggest you see her before she leaves. give her a chance
seriously wtf is up with yall. why cant yall leave the poor girl alone? yall must have tiny penises.

for the rest of yall, i suggest you see her before she leaves. give her a chance Originally Posted by latinlover1
OMG.. another one registering today, 1st post is on this thread. All her WK's are coming out with alt handles.
I don't feel obligated to lower my standards for anyone. Instead of moving on and showing some class some guys would rather trash me and discredit me as a provider.

Some guys never quite shook off the high school mentality. They have to run to the locker room and start nasty rumors when they don't score. Some guys you can take out of the cave but you can't take the cave out of the man. Fucking losers!

There are a lot of nice gentlemen. The nice gentlemen have too much class to go out of their way to bash a woman they can't have. And they are not living on this board. They actually have lives.

Okay so I have to write this.

First off,
I didn't write that review after my bad one. I don't recall seeing anyone on Thursday so good try. I do NOT know who the heck wrote it and to be honest it's rather funny.

Second,
I'm NOT stupid enough to write a review after my bad one. Do y'all honestly think I'm that stupid. WOW I maybe blonde, but I'm way smarter than y'all think.

Third,
I honestly do NOT care about my bad reviews because I had a bad time also. I am YMMV. Most of y'all are too much for me to handle because of my limitations. Now, I've told several people my limitations before seeing me. That way I wouldn't get a bad review and all of this neagtive feedback. I'm allowed to voice my side.

You guys think it's so simple being a 21 year old girl, who is in college, dealing with legal issues, family issues that you couldn't imagine going through, and trying to please y'all. This hobby is like a 24 hour job. I've done the best I could. Yes, there are some things I find to be a little more kinky (might be the correct word to use) than what I'm use to.

As of December 30 I am leaving this hobby. I will be on this site until then. I will be posting ads until then. After that I'm deleting my showcase and everything else. Y'all have caused me too much stress. Y'all finally got y'all's wish. I really don't care what information I share with y'all because it won't matter as of the end of this year.

Now to the guys that kept bashing me or tormenting me constantly day by day...Y'all seriously need to quit being so harsh on everyone. Not just me, but to other girls. You are probably lowering their self-esteem like you have done with mine. Jack Flash, I am in therapy and have been ever since y'all started this JEMMA war thing. It's surprising funny because I've never seen you nor have I seen EA. It's also kinda harsh when most of the men who haven't seen me want to bash me as well. It's kinda like high school when the not-so-popular boys would want to fit in with the in crowd. I'm not going to feed fire with fire either because I was raised better than that. I am going to say men's lives shouldn't revolve around this hobby. It should be on the side. EA I will not be offended any longer by you anymore. You use to get to me. I understand everything clearly now and I feel really sorry for you. I hope you have found God. I'm not saying y'all won because I'm leaving. I'm saying I'm leaving because of this drama, and because I'm better than this. Anyone who has to be judged everyday of their life isn't where they are suppose to be. I am also talking to the girls on that one.

I think that about sums it up. I was not trying to be rude or mean in this message. I was just stating my finally notice and some issues regarding me. I hope y'all will be more nicer to other girls. You never know what they are going through.

Good luck LADIES! Stay safe. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
  • ilsjs
  • 10-17-2011, 06:12 PM
You aint gettin special services from her or discounts! Im speaking for the guys that say i hope to see you befor you leave and her WK of hers Originally Posted by mr_swagga
mr_swagga, I would say because the different taste of woman, and she always treats me right.
Look, excepted a few recently bad reviews from the first time clients ? I believed she still has a number of regulars who are quiet, and even the "legendary" tbonetas admitted he is still a big fan of Jemma (his words). Does it mean anything ? I can't speak for them but the good time existed for me.
Well, I never get any discount and never ask for it, but I got what I wanted, don't "envy" me or other Jemma's regulars for our good times ... lol
For those who're not happy with her service not up to your expectation, you got what you wanted, no excuse, no mercy for personal issue in this biz. She got your messages and gave up as she wrote, can we all get along ? let Jemma enjoy her stay for awhile in peace?

When she's gone, her replacement may be hard to find for those enjoyed her company.
Hey mods...if Mikki is allowed to say stuff like that you might want to consider telling her where to stick her next RTM when it comes back to her in spades...just sayin'...
Well, Jemma Martin is leaving in December but Stacy Martin is setting up residence in Houston coming this December

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=21301